Jump to navigation Jump to search
Help us create, collect, and correct the world's largest database of physician information!
CDC & Covid 19 Information
Wiki Doctor Statistics
Health, Doctor Related News
medical board rarely disciplines doctors, audit confirms]
- The audit noted that consumers are underrepresented on the medical board. State law stipulates that two of the board's 16 members represent the public. Like the AJC, the auditors reported that the public members are more likely than physician members to act when violations occur.
malpractice lawsuits related to COVID-19 on the rise]
- Across the country, the number of medical malpractice claims related to COVID-19 is going up, according to new data compiled by Justpoint, a company that connects victims of alleged malpractice with attorneys who can take the cases.
your rights in medical malpractice cases]
- According to the Board of Professional Liability Attorneys], medical malpractice occurs when a hospital, doctor or other healthcare professionals, through a negligent act or omission, cause injury to a patient. The negligence might be the result of errors in diagnosis, treatment, aftercare or health management, ABPLA said.
identify new pediatric sleep disorder affecting children]
- Sleep is critical for children’s physical and mental health, but many kids just aren’t getting enough. Now a new sleep disorder has been identified that is affecting children.
41 years of practice, Mendota Heights doctor finds renewed purpose in virtual medicine]
- Dr. Carolyn Borow has delivered more than 3,500 babies in her 41 years as a family doctor. But she hasn't delivered one since the coronavirus pandemic began.
doctor who refused to wear mask has medical license suspended]
- Dr. Steven A. Latulippe, MD said at a pro-Trump rally that neither he nor his staff wears masks in their clinic. The state has suspended his medical license indefinitely.
Medical Board Search & Board Actions By State
|State||License Verification URL||Board Actions URL|