Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Stephen Moreno DDS Jacksonville FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Stephen Moreno DDS
- Dentofacial Anomalies
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Dental DPPO
- Dental Maintenance Organization DMO
- Ameritas PPO
- DHA Premier
- BlueDental Choice
- Advantage Plus
- Wellpath Preferred PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Dental Preferred Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- DentalGuard Preferred
- Managed DentaGuard
- Humana PPO
- MetLife PDP
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Dental PPO
- Total Dental Administrators PPO PPO
- Advantage Plus PPO
- National Fee-for-Service
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Education and Training
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Satisfied – Jan 07, 2021 - healthgrades
- Excellent care! I’ve had wisdom teeth pulled before and it took more than an hour and hurt. THIS was painless, from start to finish and only took 25 minutes from the time I walked in the door until I left.
- Jan 06, 2021 - healthgrades
- I had to get 3 wisdom teeth extracted and I’m so happy I came here. Everyone was so nice and helpful. Like so many other people, I DREAD getting dental work done. But the techs made me feel relaxed and I didn’t experience any pain and barely any discomfort after my procedure. 10/10
- Dec 18, 2020 - healthgrades
- Very unprofessional. Rude dental assistant. Don’t give out correct rates and waste your time! Everyone in waiting room annoyed.
- Nancy Martin – Dec 17, 2020 - healthgrades
- Having a tooth pulled wasn’t as horrible an experience as I expected. Everyone was very friendly and considerate of my feelings. The hygienist stayed with me to help me stay calm, as I was very nervous about the procedure. Hopefully, I won’t have to have this done again, but I would not hesitate to go, if Dr. Mantegari was my dentist. I had an aftercare experience, and had to call the doctor at home. I reached him immediately, and was seen at my earliest convenience the next day.
- Linda Brake – Dec 17, 2020 - healthgrades
- I am convinced Dr Mantegari is the best in his field! Great “bedside manner” and an awesome sense of humor. How can anyone beat that combination?
- Dec 07, 2020 - healthgrades
- Awsome staff
- Bob Hansen – Dec 03, 2020 - healthgrades
- Excellent care and staff. Highly recommend.
- Jacksonville, FL – Oct 21, 2017 - healthgrades
- I went to Dr. Mantegari as I was having a very strange growth in the roof of my mouth. While I believe that he likely did a good job with the surgery, I never received a call to see how I was doing. Also, Dr. M literally read what the pathology report said. He might as well have been speaking a foreign language. Surely he must know that the average person does not understand medical terminology...Then essentially he told me that everything was fine. To date, I have no idea what I had.
- Anissa in Jacksonville, Fl – Apr 25, 2017 - healthgrades
- The BEST oral surgeon - fast, professional, sympathetic, excellent bedside manner. Office staff is cheerful, efficient, and very professional, but also understanding. Dr. Mantegari and his staff truly care about their patients, and it shows. No one else works on my mouth!
- Carla L Foster in Jacksonville, FL – Sep 12, 2016 - healthgrades
- I can begin to say what a great experience II had with Dr. Mantegari and his staff! The staff was professional and kind. He was knowledgeable and just awesome. I am a person that is terrified of the dentist but this dentist calmed all of my fears. Our spirits agreed he answered all of my questions without me having to ask them! I just can say enough about this man. I have already told the world about him!
- Jacksonville, FL – Feb 27, 2016 - healthgrades
- Amazing surgeon. Kind and capable. Would recommend him to anyone. Takes care of everyone in our family for oral surgery related issues and never been happier
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby