Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Daniel J Chartrand MD Allen TX
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Daniel J Chartrand MD
- Pap Smear Abnormalities
- Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Uterine Fibroids
- Uterine Prolapse
- Multiple Gestation
- Ovarian Cysts
- Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy Childbirth and Postpartum
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Advantage HMO
- Blue Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Education and Training
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- May 23, 2019 - healthgrades
- We love Dr. Chartrand. He has treated our family for everything from bad ear infections to emergency stitches. We just had a baby and he is doing her well visits. She is scared of strangers, but not him. He is very trustworthy and a warm person. We highly recommend him.
- Apr 11, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr Chartrand is the best Dr in the area hands down. Always takes care of the family and is very caring and compassionate. His office environment is very relaxing and my daughter (6 years old) is never scared to see him. She actually will ask to go see him when she is sick.
- Deanna Holladay in Savoy, TX – Nov 27, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr Chartrand offers such a unique approach to medicine. I love the comfortable office setting and that he does the whole visit himself; height, weight and assessment. Nothing is missed and he is never rushed. They do a great job staying on time and in 7 years I’ve waited more than five minutes maybe once! Overall, we consider ourselves fortunate to have him as our family doctor!
- Tricia in McKinney, TX – Aug 08, 2018 - healthgrades
- I absolutely adore Dr. Chartrand's bed side manner. He listens and gives you several options for treatments. He is always friendly and his staff is very helpful also. I have suffered with migraines for YEARS and he is the first doctor to finally give me some hope and some answers. He has given me relief even specialists couldn't. Highly recommend.
- Liz P in Texas – Apr 08, 2018 - healthgrades
- Great family doctor. We've taken our boys since they were born to see him and couldn't be happier.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby