Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Daniel Higgins MD Appleton WI
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Daniel Higgins MD
- Testicular Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
- Bladder Atony
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Bladder Cancer
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Bowenoid Papulosis
- Urinary Hesitancy
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Choice Plus POS II
- Balanced Blue Access-WI PPO
- Balanced Blue Preferred-WI POS
- Blue Access Network (Wisconsin) PPO
- Blue Access w/ Pref Retail Clinics-WI PPO
- Blue Preferred (Select Network)-WI POS
- Blue Preferred Network-WI
- Blue Preferred Plus w/ Pref Retail Clinics-WI POS
- Blue Preferred Plus-WI POS
- Blue Priority (Select Network)-WI
- Blue Priority Plus w/ Pref Retail Clinics-WI POS
- Blue Priority WI Network-WI
- Blue Traditional Network-WI
- Bronze Blue Access-WI PPO
- Bronze Blue Preferred-WI POS
- Bronze Blue Priority-WI POS
- Catastrophic Blue Priority-WI
- Gold Blue Access-WI PPO
- Gold Blue Preferred-WI POS
- Gold Blue Priority-WI POS
- Lumenos plans - Blue Access-WI
- Lumenos plans - Blue Preferred-WI
- National (BlueCard Basic) PPO
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Platinum Blue Access-WI PPO
- Platinum Blue Preferred-WI POS
- Platinum Blue Priority-WI POS
- Silver Blue Access-WI PPO
- Silver Blue Preferred-WI POS
- Silver Blue Priority-WI POS
- Well Priority-WI POS
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
- Blue Access Choice PPO
- Blue Preferred HMO
- Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Blue Card PPO
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna PPO
- Great West Healthcare-Cigna PPO
- Open Access
- Open Access Plus
- Choice Care PPO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Choice Plus POS
- Options PPO
- United Healthcare
- Pediatric Urology
- Ascension Northeast Wisconsin Mercy
- Aurora Medical Center in Oshkosh
- Ripon Medical Center
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton
- Thedacare Regional Medical Center Neenah
Education and Training
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Mary Jo Mertens – Feb 21, 2019 - healthgrades
- I was well treated & Dr.Higgins explained everything very well to me. Everyone there was great.
- P.G – May 29, 2018 - healthgrades
- All the people involved with my surgery were very professional, direct and thorough in their explanations, courteous, empathetic, and competent. The medical care was high quality and the facilities, procedures and systems in place were efficient and effective. The outcome of the surgery was satisfactory and I would recommend the doctors, nursing staff, other support staff, and the facilities to others in need of similar surgery. Thank you.
- W.T – May 22, 2018 - healthgrades
- My complete experience has been five star.....I am very satisfied....
- J.Z – May 21, 2018 - healthgrades
- I have always had a excellent experience with Dr. Higgins and his staff ever since I've been going to him.
- J.G – Feb 01, 2018 - healthgrades
- I appreciated the professionalism and privacy of the appointment. The staff was good, perhaps a chair at the receptionist desk would be helpful.
- L.A – Dec 29, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Higgins and his staff were all very caring and concerned about my welfare. I am happy that they were concerned about me and listened to me.
- G.P – Dec 26, 2017 - healthgrades
- The entire staff was pleasant and assuring..Dr. Higgins is an excellent physician, and was very helpful, and explained everything very thoroughly.
- P.P – Dec 07, 2017 - healthgrades
- I could not be more satisfied with Dr Higgins the nurses and his staff, first time ever in the hospital for a medical procedure. Was very nervous coming in but every one made me feel comfortable thank you !!!!
- C.P – Dec 05, 2017 - healthgrades
- I was very pleased with the treatment I received. From setting up the appointment, less than a week wait, to all the tests done on the same day so I didn't have to make more appointments. The whole staff was very friendly and helpful.
- T.V – Nov 15, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Higgins is the only urology doctor that I will see now, I am looking forward to the new facility on CB.
- D.S – Nov 13, 2017 - healthgrades
- Staff was friendly and efficient. Dr. Higgins was, as always, friendly and easy to talk with. I would and have, recommended him (and this office) whenever the occasion arises. Thanks....
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby