Dr. Angela D Mazza DO Orlando FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Angela D Mazza DO
- Thyroid Cyst
- Diabetes Type 2
- Abnormal Thyroid
- Breast Diseases
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Thyroid Cancer
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Lipid Disorders
Accepted Insurance Plans
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- Blue Select
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- Choice Plus POS
- Options PPO
- United Healthcare
- WellCare PPO
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Adventhealth Orlando
- Oviedo Medical Center
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- Residency Hospital
- Mercy Catholic Med Ctr
- Internship Hospital
- Internship Hospital
- Mercy Catholic Med Ctr
- Fellowship Hospital
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine
- Medical School
- Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
- Undergraduate School
- West Chester University Of Pennsylvania
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Ali G. – Apr 10, 2020 - healthgrades
- Honestly in today’s world finding a doctor who is available and cares is a blessing. She has always been so responsive and helpful. They remember you when you walk in and they try their best to accommodate everything you might need. I can’t recommend any doctor more. She and her staff are the best!
- GDD – Feb 20, 2020 - healthgrades
- Love Doc Mazza the best most understanding very knowledgeable I've followed when able , have been return patient , just wish office was still in or closer to Orlando , but the travel time is worth it ?? U Doc
- Jul 01, 2019 - healthgrades
- Best dr n office I’ve had so far. Thank you!!!
- Oct 24, 2018 - healthgrades
- Excellent doctor and staff.
- Orlando, Fl – Apr 24, 2018 - healthgrades
- We have been going to Dr Mazza for nearly 8 years. We love her. Always able to get a appointment.
Compassionate and caring.
- Lisa Packard in Port Orange Florida – Mar 04, 2018 - healthgrades
- I highIy recommend. I have suffered with hypothyroidism for most of my life. I was hyper but at age 30 I turned to hypo. No one could help me with my weight gain, Once I moved to Port Orange Fl. I found Dr Mazza based on her reviews. I am beyond pleased with Dr. Mazza, thanks to her my thyroid is in the perfect range, I lost 40#s in one year, and still going. I have energy, less anxiety, all my vitals including my sugar are great. I travel an hour to see her and it is worth it.
- Karen in Palm Coast FL – Sep 13, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Mazza is an amazing doctor. Most endocrinologists treat Hashimotos with levothyroxine and test only for TSH and T4 levels. Dr. Mazza believes in using more natural medication, such as Nature-throid. She understands that TSH is suppressed with this medication and bases dosage on looking at T3, T4 and reverse T3 levels, as well as on how you feel. Book an appointment with her--you will not regret it! I have recently moved to Palm Coast, FL, but will continue to drive to Oviedo to see her.
- Ms. Raye in Orlando, FL – Jun 07, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Mazza is the best I've come across in the greater Orlando area. She actually listens to your concerns and is great about honoring your wishes toward more natural methods. I highly recommend her.
- Becky in Orlando, FL – Apr 01, 2017 - healthgrades
- I have been seeing Dr. Mazza for years to manage my diabetes. I've been to many specialists in my lifetime. I've yet to find a doctor I like or trust as much as I do Dr. Mazza. Her staff go above and beyond to take care of my needs. If an issue arises it is taken care of promptly and efficiently. You're not just a diagnosis to Dr. Mazza. She treats you with professionalism, and compassion. I will continue to be her patient as long as she practices medicine.
- Winter Springs Guy in Winter Springs, FL – Jan 20, 2017 - healthgrades
- Absolutely FANTASTIC Doc! Caring, very intelligent and well educated. Up to date with most recent medical science.
- Dawn in Winter Park, FL – Dec 07, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Mazza is WONDERFUL. She listens closely and works with you to address issues. She is always pleasant and informative.
- Valerie Sanders in Oviedo, FL – Oct 24, 2016 - healthgrades
- Upon speaking with the staff I got a warm welcoming feeling about the environment. The staff took the time to consider my schedule and made suggestions that would meet my needs. Dr. Mazza is a truly wonderful Dr. who seeks to meet and understand your illness and the things that may impact that illness in your daily living. I would recommend her for any age group. She is so caring and understanding. Dr. Mazza gets two thumbs up.
- Janet M in Oviedo, FL – Jul 27, 2016 - healthgrades
- I could not be happier with Dr. Mazza! She is amazing. She listens to your concerns and addresses them. She does not rush to get you in and out and on to the next patient. She actually cares about your health and well being. So glad I didn't stick with the last endocrinologist who just wanted to kill my thyroid and never even got to know me first. I am actually going OFF my medication! Thank you Dr. Mazza!!!
- K Padilla in Orlando, FL – Jul 08, 2016 - healthgrades
- It was my first experience with an endocrinologist and I was very impressed. I am so glad I researched and selected her! I have improved every visit, she is always available for questions and most importantly she is never in a hurry and listens to her patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Mazza!
- Donald D in Orlando, FL – Jun 21, 2016 - healthgrades
- She takes time to cover every issue and answer every question. She cares about solving the the patient's specific medical issue and beyond that, about the patient's well being, unlike any other doctor that I know. Beyond her medical expertise, she is the best regarding doctor-patient communication. She is very well versed in all of the latest remedies. She is highly recommended. You won't be dissappointed.
- GLORIA GARCIA CRESPO in Orlando, FL – Jun 03, 2016 - healthgrades
- THE BEST DOCTOR I EVER HAVE, A GIFT FOR GOD
- James R. in Windermere, FL – Apr 16, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Angela Mazza is truly an amazing person and a brilliant physician. She is truly dedicated to her profession, is extremely meticulous in her examinations, and always allows me to express myself as to what I am dealing with on a daily basis with respect to not only my diabetes, but also my other medical conditions. She is never in a hurry to go to the next patient. When I am in her office, I am number one and she focuses all of her attention on me. She also has an exceptional staff.
- Mar 10, 2016 - healthgrades
- I've followed Dr. Mazza throughout her career. She's everything a specialist should be. Informed, insightful, kind, and thorough. She never makes you feel judged, and is always positive. I'd follow her anywhere to get the type of care and service see gives her patients.
- Michele S. in Deltona, FL – Feb 09, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr.Mazza is truly amazing. She never makes you feel rushed. You are valued and made to feel important. Dr.Mazza gives her focus and attention to you, whether you are in the office or speaking with her on the phone.
- Barbara J. in Winter Springs, FL – Jan 20, 2016 - healthgrades
- What a pleasure it was in finding Dr. Mazza...her genuine concern that is shown at my appts. is rare to find these days.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby