Dr. Angel M Rosario MD Tampa FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Angel M Rosario MD
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Pyloric Stenosis
- Diverticulosis Intestinal
- Stomach Cancer
- Esophageal Diverticulum
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- staff priv/transitional hospital/tampa,fl
- Adventhealth Carrollwood
- Memorial Hospital Of Tampa
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Staff Priv/Transitional Hospital/Tampa,Fl
Education and Training
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Jul 26, 2020 - healthgrades
- Was far from the impressed ether by his treatment or his manor.
- Monica gomez in Tampa, FL – May 07, 2019 - healthgrades
- Excelente el y el equipo de profesionales recomendado
- Doulas Jones in Tampa, FL – Aug 07, 2018 - healthgrades
- My wife was admitted and as scheduled to have a EGD with this doctor at 10am at 2pm He still had not shown up.
- maneco in tampa – Sep 07, 2017 - healthgrades
- Good Dr but, the waiting list for youR Apoitment is extremely crazy. Sometimes is more than 1hr 1/2 for your turn.
- Tampa, FL – Aug 10, 2017 - healthgrades
- Great doctor! Have been going there for years and will continue to do so. It is a very busy office and the front and scheduling staff is bombarded but very friendly and helpful. Be prepared for a longer than normal wait time! That is the only downside here. I waited 3 hours once. But the overall quality of care is great.
- Tampa, FL – Jun 19, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Rosario is a great doctor the problem I have is the follow thru. I had a pill endoscopy done with him that was extremely important that the results were sent to my oncologist and general doctor. Not only was I told that they would be available by a certain day that they never happened but I never got a call back to let me know if anything important was seen. The staff is beyond rude, I've never in my life experienced such rude people in a doctor's office. I won't be back in the future.
- Cathy Proctor in New Port Richey, FL – Jun 09, 2017 - healthgrades
- I have been seeing Dr. Rosario for over 20 years and worked with him at a hospital. He is a very kind, thorough doctor who is committed to the best care of his patients. I have seen a couple of other gastro doctors since he left my area but have always returned to him. I trust him and admire him.
I am unable to fill out the following questions due to site problems but I am always very satisfied with his staff and office.
- Mendy in Tampa, FL – Oct 10, 2016 - healthgrades
- I had a colonoscopy done earlier this year with Dr.Rosario. After the results of he colonoscopy came I never heard back from the office instead I called them to find out they're where some internal issues and never heard back from the physician. On top of everything about 2 months later this procedure that was converted in full (as per Dr.Rosario office confirming before) turned out to have a 500$ copayment. Do not come here unless your ready for surprise bills and no follow up!
- Linda Bohm in Tampa, FL – Mar 26, 2016 - healthgrades
- He demonstrates a high level of knowledge and experience. I trust him and like his staff.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby