Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Andrew S Martin MD Orlando FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Andrew S Martin MD
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Gestational Diabetes
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Benign Tumor
- Abnormal Thyroid
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Malaise and Fatigue
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Great West Healthcare-Cigna
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- United Healthcare
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- member aoa honor society
- Adventhealth Orlando
- Member Aoa Honor Society
Education and Training
- Fellowship Hospital
- Endocrinology - (George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences)
- Residency Hospital
- Howard University
- Internship Hospital
- University College Of West Indies
- Endocrine Society
- American Diabetes Association
- American Association Of Clinical Endocrinologists
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Marion – Oct 02, 2019 - healthgrades
- I have seen Dr Martin twice now. He's a really good doctor and very knowledgeable. He's a great listener and cares very much for his patients. The office is run like a tight ship and the staff are always very friendly. It is well worth the hour drive from my house to the Advent health location in Orlando.
- Terri – Jun 13, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Martin is the absolute best and if he ever leaves Florida Diabetes and Endocrine, I am leaving too. He's the ONLY reason I still go there. He's one of the finest Doctors I've ever known.
- May 02, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr Martin is Caring, professional without any overbearing tendacies.
- Mar 05, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Martin is a excellent doctor. It seems as a thyroid patient it really hard to find a doctor that is willing to listen to the symptoms and not just look at the lab work. I had one thyroid removed and was feeling all the symptoms of hypothyroidism even though my blood was normal and I had functioning thyroid. He looked at my history and even look into preventive measure that I didn’t even think about. I highly recommend him especially for anyone experiencing any type of thyroid issue. I
- Orlando, FL – May 08, 2017 - healthgrades
- I have been seeing Dr. Martin for 15 years now. By far the BEST endocrinologist out there!
- Orlando, FL – Mar 14, 2017 - healthgrades
- It has been almost a month since I have seen Dr. Martin and almost 2 weeks since I received my lab results from Quest Diagnostics. I have yet to receive a call from him or his nurse regarding my results. I have called several times leaving messages on the voicemail as well as with the receptionist and still i have heard nothing back. If you are looking for an attentive doctor who takes each patients health seriously do not go to Dr. Martin. I wish I could give him no stars!
- Sophia Martinez in Orlando, FL – Feb 21, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Martin is an Angel, with patience of a saint, great sense of humor and very humble. He doesn't have a God complex as I've seen in doctors. I had a doctor that when I challenged his treatment methods, he stood up, opened door and tells me as I'm walking out, " when you have a medical degree and training I've had I'd be happy to listen to you!" Didn't finish my appoitment.
Dr. Martin must have had his ego surgically removed. He genuinely cares and LISTENS to you. God bless him and keep him.
- Apopka, FL – Jan 25, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Martin saves my life every time I see him. If you have issues in his specialties, please see him.
- Bette Reeves in Kissimmee, FL – Feb 23, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Martin is an excellent doctor. I hope he's around for as long as I need him. He also has an excellent staff. They're all very warm and caring individuals and show genuine concern for my healthcare and medical needs. Kudos to Dr. Martin and his staff.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby