Dr. Andrew C Daley MD Tampa FL
Dr. Andrew C Daley MD
- Skin Infections
- Bell's Palsy
- Atrophic Vaginitis
- Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis
- Acute Sinusitis
- Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Parkinson's Disease
- Secondary Hypertension
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Great West Healthcare-Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Choice Care PPO
- Select HMO
- United Healthcare
- Internal Medicine
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- South Bay Hospital
Education and Training
- Medical School
- University Of Ct
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Brandon, FL – Jun 27, 2019 - healthgrades
- Needs new office staff. I love Dr Daley, he is a great doctor but, I am forced to find someone else. As others have said the staff is HORRIBLE. Never return calls, prescriptions done wrong...if done at all, cannot get results to tests ( 2 MRi's waited 4 weeks and only got the results because I went to the office and asked why no one calls me back). I could go on forever. It's a shame because Dr Daley is awesome but I can't deal with the office anymore. .
- Apr 11, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr Daley is a five star doctor. However his staff gets him a 4 star. Lack of communication and follow up by the staff lost him a star.
- Mar 13, 2019 - healthgrades
- Despite multiple calls and voicemails about issues with my medication, I have yet to receive a call back from Dr. Daley (been 3 weeks now). Also, despite being the first appointment for the day, I waited 25 minutes past my appointment time and I could hear him chatting socially with his staff. He is a nice guy but this is the complete opposite of patient care.
- KM in Ruskin, FL – Feb 27, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Daley has been my doctor for about three years now. My other primary doctor retired after going to him for over twenty years. Which for me it was the wrong time of my life and stuck doctor Daley with me and my crazy health issues. We are slowly getting there for it’s been a long three years. We’ve had our ups and downs but he has always taken the time to listen to me and never rushed the appointment. FYI, I will say that I switch from the Brandon office to Bradenton.
- Richard Hunke in Brandon, FL – Jan 08, 2019 - healthgrades
- Don’t know, because the staff is unreliable, they don’t answer most calls. Messed with the prescriptions or forget. It’s fake smiles. Accounting person never replies to your inquiries. I see the supervisor away from desk a lot, for nothing to important. Didn’t get to see him for appointment. And tell me is my obligation to call the financial worker, when I don’t get a call ever. I was paying out of pocket. They called the police on me before I got to give him his gift. All I can say, terrible.
- Riverview, FL – Sep 16, 2017 - healthgrades
- I have no complaints about Dr. Daley, this 1 star is more about the staff at the Brandon location. Not sure how he finds his employees, but I have never dealt with such unethical individuals lacking professionalism. The nurse is the worst of them all, and then the receptionist and expecting to get a call returned about your prescription or anything else seems impossible it's been 2 weeks and I still have not heard back. I can go on with more examples, but you get my point.
- Cat in Palm Harbor, FL – Aug 23, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Daley should hire a "secret shopper" to deal with his office staff. They are impossible to reach and have an attitude when you do reach someone. You are the customer, not an inconvenience. Try to correct insurance issues due to incorrect coding?-no response. Try to update a death certificate so that it lists the correct cause of death so you can apply for benefits?-that only takes a few weeks of constant prodding. Is it just the staff or a true reflection of Dr. Daley?
- Catherine in Palm Harbor, FL – Aug 23, 2017 - healthgrades
- The office lobby is dark and not inviting.
Trying to reach the Doctor or anyone in the office is impossible. It takes a visit and standing at the window to be ignored a few minutes before finally being acknowledged. Then someone will stand up and say "Oh, you were the one that called. I was going to call you back." Then emails sent with information with a request to let me know when the information was received-no response. No response now a week to voicemails. Incorrect codes=no insurance.
- Gigi White in Brandon, FL – May 31, 2017 - healthgrades
- My husband and I just moved to Brandon, Florida from Northeast Georgia. I needed an Internal Medicine doctor and chose Dr. Andrew Daley based on his Health Grades review. I was very impressed with Dr. Daley and his staff. He was personable, knowledgeable, and took the time to determine exactly what was needed. I would heartily recommend Dr. Daley to new patients.
- June Hendley in sun city center, fl – Mar 26, 2017 - healthgrades
- I have been a patient od Dr.Daley for several years.
He is kind and very caring,always willing to spend time with you. There is no doubt I would recommend him to anyone, he is the best. I trust him with my care and life.
- St Petersburg, FL – Jan 20, 2017 - healthgrades
- Wonderful Dr. I have been seen him for 13yrs and will NOT change him for anything..very professional
- Fl.Hoosier in Bradenton, FL – Jan 18, 2017 - healthgrades
Dr.Daley is my PCP Dr. and he is fantastic!!!!!! He is by far the best Dr. that I have ever had!!! The fact that I have MS and that he has helped me thru some really rough times just adds to the respect and in my opinion of how great of a Dr. he is!!!!!!
- Jo C in Brandon, FL – Dec 29, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Daley is kind, compassionate, competent and all-around wonderful. He is easy to talk to, and never makes you feel rushed. He really cares about his patients as a whole and it shows in his treatment.
- Richard B in Riverview, FL – Dec 08, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Daley's main assets are that he listens to his patients and his and his diagnoses are spot-on. I have been seeing Dr. Daley for years and I am always impressed at how he looks me in the eye and talks with me. He takes the time to understand why I am in his office and always gives me clear and concise medical advice and, frankly, fixes what ails me. I am 72 years old and I have seen many physicians; no one else has ever made me feel as comfortable about "seeing the doctor" than Dr. Daley.
- Tampa, FL – Aug 10, 2016 - healthgrades
- He's been my doctor since I first moved to Florida 11 years ago. He's always very professional, and thorough.
- Feb 13, 2016 - healthgrades
- From the very beginning Doctor Daley's office staff have lied to me and didn't give a medcine bottle back with medicine in it and then denied it.It takes them a week to call in a prescription or the voicemail is full. Dr Daley is a nice doctor but do to how he's irunning his office I will never go back.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby