Dr. Andreea M Arsene Weeks MD Orlando FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Andreea M Arsene-Weeks MD
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Diverticulosis Intestinal
- Foot Conditions
- Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
- Bladder Atony
- Anal Disorders
Accepted Insurance Plans
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Freedom Network
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Internal Medicine
Education and Training
- Member Of A.M.A.
- Member Of Acp
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Oct 22, 2020 - healthgrades
- My experience was poor. I can’t communicate with the doctor I always have to communicate with the receptionist. I feel if I’m concerned about my health issues the Doctor should return my call and speak to me. No return call.
- LaTonya Ellis in Orlando – Apr 15, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Weeks is one of a kind, I never had a doctor that have so much compassion for their patients, and is very attentive when it comes to my needs. I will highly recommend her to anyone, and I pray the Lord continues to elevate her in every area of her life, especially saving the lives of others.
- Orlando, Florida – Jan 04, 2018 - healthgrades
- She's very nice and explains everything very well, office staff is great.
- Kirk in Winter Springs, FL – Oct 20, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Weeks verbally told me about 1 abnormal lab value out of 4 abnormal values. I discussed this with her and said how disappointed I was with the poor communication. I'm a health professional that believes in preventing problems, not ignoring them.
- Donald hanf in Goldenrod. fl – Feb 10, 2016 - healthgrades
- Over and above expectat I on in all around.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby