Dr. Anabel C Castro MD Jacksonville FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Anabel C Castro MD
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Sleep Apnea
- Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders
- Heart Palpitations
- Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Superior Health Plan
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Family Medicine
- american academy of family physicians
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- American Academy Of Family Physicians
Education and Training
- Medical School
- Far Eastern University
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Vic in Jax fl – Sep 22, 2017 - healthgrades
- Highly recommended.
A friendly loving Doctor. Will get out of her way to reach out to care for patients. ???????? lots of love!
- Jacksonville, FL – May 18, 2017 - healthgrades
- Very disorganized office. Doctor and other staff way more focused on paperwork than patient. Doctor took a business call while in the room with me. Didn't ask questions - I had to bring up all my issues.
- Sacramento, CA – Mar 15, 2017 - healthgrades
- This is a clean and very friendly office. The staff is always professional and go over everything each and every visit. Please expect to be there a hour or more.
- Client1 in Jacksonville, FL – Sep 24, 2016 - healthgrades
- This is by far the worst office I have ever been to. The three times I had to go see her I waited for over an hour and when I was finally seen she really didn't ask me anything about my history, which included cancer as well as didn't address the issue I originally came in for. I reminded her again why I was there but by the end of the appointment she has forgotten again. save yourself the time and find a doctor who actually does their job.
- Jacksonville, FL – Aug 08, 2016 - healthgrades
- Very unprofessional, asked me to change back in front of her then forgot to do my breast exam. I waited an hour and a half as a new patient before I got called back and then was told they me not have time for my physical. Do not recommend at all.
- Nha in Jacksonville, FL – Jun 01, 2016 - healthgrades
- Mrs. Kallai in Jacksonville , FL – May 25, 2016 - healthgrades
- Very nice kindly Doctor, everything details and take care about u.
- Jacksonville, FL – Mar 10, 2016 - healthgrades
- One of the worst experiences I have ever had! Went for a Pap smear (uncomfortable to begin w/) Am left in the exam room naked & cold w/ just a big piece of ripped paper covering me for 25 min. She proceeds to do the exam w/ another nurse in the room all the while whispering in a different language to each other. When finished she asks if the nurse can examine me further for practice. Hands me half used roll of tp to wipe myself in front of them and asks me to change back into clothes in front of
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby