Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Ana M Corregidor MD Jacksonville FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Ana M Corregidor MD
- Liver Diseases and Disorders
- Neoplasm of Gastrointestinal Tract
- Benign Tumor
- Unexplained Weight Loss
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Anal or Rectal Pain
- Non-Alcoholic Steatohepatitis
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Superior Health Plan
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- Blue Select
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Florida Blue HMO
- Florida Blue POS
- Florida Blue PPO
- Medicare HMO
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Transplant Hepatology
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Southside Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center Beaches
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- Residency Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital
- Internship Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
- Medical School
- Universidad Complutense De Madrid, Facultad De Medicina
- Undergraduate School
- Universidad Comlutense
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Jun 23, 2020 - healthgrades
- My experience with Dr. Corregidor was negative in every way. Bedside manner was non-existent. Her voice tone was abrasive/harsh. Questions came at rapid-fire pace, but she had no tolerance for listening to answers. I found her to be abrupt, arrogant, and condescending. This was my first time experience with Borland Grover, and I left knowing that I will not be coming back to this physician.
- Mary Smith in Jacksonville, FL – Jun 20, 2019 - healthgrades
- I have been dealing with my specific GI issue for over 10 years. I would not recommend this person. My experience was horrible. I question her "expertise" since she failed to answer my questions and come up with a plan that worked for me. My take away is that she is very text book and if a challenge is presented to her she cannot function. At an appointment she actually raised her voice to me, kept cutting me off when I tried to talk. Her face got all red with her neck veins poping out, it was a bit scary since it was just her and I in the room. She said that if she doesn't think that my concerns are important she will not address them and just let her staff deal with it. Then in the same breath she tried scaring me into submission by saying I might have colon cancer. She said this without any objective evidence. This person takes things very personally getting upset and actually showing anger towards me at my appointment.
- Joyce Butler in Jacksonville, FL – Jun 10, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Corregidor is very kind and caring doctor. She has a way about her that is very comforting and assuring that makes you feel at ease. She is willing to answer any question you may have and you never feel rushed. I am very blessed to have a doctor like her to take care of my needs. Love Dr. Corregidor. This doctor really cares about you and you feel it with her presence.
- May 10, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr Corregidor is the best. She is the kind of MD you want too see if you have a problem, she is thorough, compassionate, and has great bed side manner. I saw her for a periodic colonoscopy. She found a potential malignant polyp, in fact I was less than a year away from cancer. After removing it she encouraged me to have another procedure in six months to ensure all the pre malignant polyp was removed, and to double check for more. Other GI doctors I have seen would have gone with the standard of care and give me a two year return. I think Dr Corregidor is the best GI doctor my wife or I have ever used. I highly recommend her!
- Apr 10, 2019 - healthgrades
- My experience today for my routine colonoscopy was great from check in to exit. The nurses and anesthesiologist were very caring and helpful today. Dr Corregidor is always professional and on time. She talked with me prior to the procedure and after, explaining the results and answering any questions. I appreciate the service and care she and the staff at Borland Groover provide. Ann
- Jacksonville, FL – Jan 17, 2019 - healthgrades
- Doc clearly explained the procedure and why I had to go back after one year. She has wonderful bedside manners. I have great confidence in her taking care of me.
- Dorretta in FL – Dec 29, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Corregidor is a very knowledgeable and professional doctor. I had a colonoscopy yesterday. She saw me just before the procedure and explained everything. After the procedure she informed me of the findings in clear and precise terms.
- Arthur in Jacksonville, FL – Oct 31, 2018 - healthgrades
- Ive had three appointments with her. The first was in and out, but I got what I came for. The second took me three months to schedule because she was on vacation twice in those three months and doing procedures most weeks. The third (and the last) was last week. First of all She came in the room in zebra print Jeans... I went to an ENT and he recommended I talk to a GI about doing an endo and colonoscopy I told her and she said "your the patient, you don't know anything", I'm the Doctor. The end
- Feb 21, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Corregidor is more interested in generating fees than helping patients. She would rather have you come in for a copay to tell you something she could have easily told you over the phone after the first visit. Overutilization at its finest. Medical advice should be paid for; but if I have already been there once, then had testing done, just tell me the results over the phone and save us both time and money. That's the way it should be.
And don't get me started on Kia. No empathy, just rude.
- Ponte Vedra beach – Nov 06, 2017 - healthgrades
- Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Dr Corregidor seemed very knowledgeable and was willing to suggest cheaper procedures as a stop gap when she heard I didn't have insurance.
- Oct 20, 2017 - healthgrades
- Very poor bedside manner, no explanation, and does not listen. Staff on check in was very poor and rude. Will be seeing another gastroenterologist and will be letting my primary know how disappointed I was in her.
- James in Jacksonville, FL – Dec 29, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Corregidor was very open and personable. My doctor found very elevated liver enzymes and I had an appointment at 8:30 the next morning. She understood the urgency, had another set of blood labs taken to ensure no mistakes had been made and scheduled an MRI right away. She determined it was cancer by our second visit and told us straight out. She didn't try to talk around it, very outright. I believe that's what was needed. It cleared my head & made me ask relevant questions immediately.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby