Dr. Amit R Chokshi MD Jacksonville FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Amit R Chokshi MD
- Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear
- Hypotony of Eye
- Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy
- Visual Field Defects
- Dry Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- Blue Select
- BlueDental Choice
- Blue Open Access POS
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Great West Healthcare-Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Emblem Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Choice Plus POS
- Navigate HMO
- Navigate POS
- Options PPO
- United Healthcare
- Cataract Surgery
- Cornea & Refractive Surgery
- Fac Appt: Asst Prof Of Ophthal-Univ Of Florida @ Shands
Education and Training
- Fellowship Hospital
- New York Eye And Ear Infirmary
- Residency Hospital
- Vanderbilt Medical Center
- Medical School
- University of Miami / School of Medicine
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Mike Chamberlain – Dec 18, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr Chokshi is highly experienced and knowledgeable, yet communicates in easy to understand terms. I have had about a dozen visits with him and found he and his team to be friendly, courteous and efficient. You are in good hands for certain!
- Dec 01, 2020 - healthgrades
- He was very professional, answered all of my questions and a joy to talk with him. I would recommend him highly to friends and family. This was my second visit with Dr. Chokshi and as with my first visit, I was thoroughly impressed with his knowledge and sincerety.
- Oct 24, 2020 - healthgrades
- My visit was great. Dr. Chokshi is very knowledgeable and professional.
- Tim Harrison – Jul 18, 2020 - healthgrades
- Super experience, performed PRK on one eye very knowable of what would be done and follow ups were non eventful. Highly recommend, you won't be disappointed
- Feb 20, 2020 - healthgrades
- He is a great doctor who Is able to communicate with the patient as it should be.
- Gabriela – Jan 17, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Chokshi was fantastic and answered all my questions before beginning. I was nervous and he was patient. His nurse was amazing and meticulous, just how i like my nurses. My entire experience at Dr. Maidas office was exceptional. I cant imagine having to trust my eyes to any other team.
- Dec 21, 2019 - healthgrades
- Awesome. Very good, knowledgeable, patient, explains things very well. Recommend
- Oct 24, 2019 - healthgrades
- very good
- Cecil W. Seagle – Oct 08, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Chokshi is the incredible example I need for eye care that included surgery. He is thorough, caring, encouraging & highly capable. I fully recommend Dr.
Chokshi for eye care.
- Shaun – Aug 15, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Chokshi and his office staff have always been very professional. I would highly recommend Dr. Chokshi to anyone.
- May 09, 2019 - healthgrades
- I felt completely confident that I was receiving the best possible care while a patient of Dr. Chokshi. The treatment results were outstanding and Dr. Chokshi was attentive, patient, and caring in responding to my questions and concerns as was the entire support staff.
- Apr 20, 2019 - healthgrades
- it seems that everything runs smoothly and the DR is a smooth operator.
- Apr 13, 2019 - healthgrades
- Everyone was very helpful. Dr.Chokshi was very thorough during the exam and his explanation of issue/treatment.
- Feb 09, 2019 - healthgrades
- I was very pleased with my visit with Dr. Chokshi,
he’s a warm, genuine person. Can’t wait for my procedure!!
- Vicki Rowzee in Jacksonville, FL – Jan 25, 2019 - healthgrades
- I would definitely recommend Dr. Chokshi to my family, friends and co-wrokers. He was very gentle and informative. He explained what need to be done in terms that I understood and answered all my questions.
- Joyce But;ler in JACKSONVILLE, FL – Jan 09, 2019 - healthgrades
- I really appreciate the care that Dr. Chokshi shows me. He is a warm, kind caring physician. He never fails to take the time to answer any questions or concerns that I may have and I think that is rare. Most doctors try to get you out of their office as quickly as they can, but Dr. Chokshi is not like that. He makes me feel comfortable and at ease and that any problem that I may have will be taken care of. He is just a wonderful doctor.
- Ron in Saint Augustine, FL – Dec 14, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Chokshi was nice and, explained my problems and how I might solve the problems.
- Oct 26, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Chokshi displays a humble and confident professional work ethic. He focus in your medical needs that improves your health and personal life. Thank you Dr. Chokshi.
- Dennis in Madison, FL – Oct 19, 2018 - healthgrades
- LASIK procedure done at Dr Maida’s Office. Impeccable professionalism by Dr Chokshi, great bedside manner. Staff at Dr Maida’s office is 2nd to none (the nurses are on top of it!!). Wish I knew the nurses name whom assisted Dr Chokshi, she was AMAZING! She was reassuring during the procedure and gave me the utmost confidence in the process.
- NPG – Aug 14, 2018 - healthgrades
- Always a great experience. He and his staff is very professional and friendly.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby