Dr. Amit K Vijapura MD Jacksonville FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Amit K Vijapura MD
- Marijuana Addiction
- Conversion Disorder
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Amphetamine and Other Psychostimulant Dependence
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Somatoform Disorders
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Choice PPO
- Federal Employee Program BlueDental - Standard Option
- FEP BlueDental - Standard Option PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- Blue Select
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Behavioral Health
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Choice Care PPO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- United Behavioral Health
- United Behavioral Health PPO
- Addiction Medicine
- Addiction Psychiatry
- American Psychiatry Association
Education and Training
- Asam Certificate
- Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai Collage
- Internship Hospital
- United Hosp
- Medical School
- M P Shah Medical College, Saurashtra University
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Sandy – Feb 05, 2020 - healthgrades
- I was under Dr V.. for many years with a Diagnosis of Major Depression & my body HAD STOPPED alot of regular function,, to come to know my body & brain SHUT DOWN. Dr V"" was A TRUE LIFE LINE"" I was in treatment til 2005, (93-05)...I was then under no meds-- Dr V' was A TRUE" HELP & looks to whats Best for patients & works with YOU for Your BETTER STATE.. I really Think the World of Dr V. (Sr)"" he was a TRUE BLESSING to me & My Life..
- Jacksonville, FL – Jul 26, 2018 - healthgrades
- Several weeks later I am met with an unexpected bill of over 100 dollars, when I already paid 60 as my copay upon arriving at the office. Not only did my bill state that I paid less than I originally did, there is an additional billing code for "16-37 Min add on code" for an additional 75 dollars. I was told this was because the appointment went over 15 minutes, even though the billing code states the new patient appointment is for 30 minutes. Horrible experience with doctors and office.
- Jacksonville – Mar 25, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Amit Vijapura is Excellent. He has patience and takes his time to analyze his patients. The Best I have ever encountered.
The staff, Sarah and Wanda do a wonderful job.
- Danielle Johnson in jacksonville fl – May 30, 2017 - healthgrades
- I have been a patient here for 5 years. I saw Dr.V originally for the first year, he is great experienced and really cares about helping you. I lost my insurance and could not afford my meds and he got me into a drug trial that covered them for 6 months. I have been seeing Angela and Susan for the last few years and they are so amazing. The front desk Sarah is professional. I can walk in if I need to be seen immediately and she handles insurance issues like prior authorizations same day.
- Jason in Jacksonville, FL – Apr 01, 2017 - healthgrades
- I have seen Dr. Vijapura for years. He has helped me (successfully) through many difficult times in my life. His staff always returns your calls and you don't have to navigate through prompts to get an associate on the phone. His psychotherapy team is excellent as well.
- Chad N in Jacksonville, Fl – Sep 30, 2016 - healthgrades
- Be careful if you see this Dr. Office. The minute you disagree or dispute a charge on your account they will terminate your relationship after you pay the bogus charge that was their mistake and then drop you. They did this to me after 2.5 years . My spouse at the doctors recommendation kindly asked if they could not make her wait for hours after her appointment time because she has to get back to her job. Well the next week she received a letter in the mail they can no longer see her. warning!
- Stephanie in Jacksonville, FL – May 03, 2016 - healthgrades
- This man is incompetent and condescending. He doesn't listen to patients or care. However, he'll prescribe pretty much whatever you ask for, so if that's all you care about then he'll work out for you.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby