Dr. Amir H Feghhi MD Tampa FL
Dr. Amir H Feghhi MD
- Urinary Disorders
- Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
- Liver Damage from Alcohol
- Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Cigna HMO
- Internal Medicine
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Education and Training
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- James Nezbeth – Sep 22, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Feghhi is one of the most compassionate and truly caring Doctors that I have met in my life. Dr. Feghhi is so caring about his patients that he has even given me his personal cell phone number and has answered the phone personally as well as my text messages, taken the time to personally call other physicians whom he has referred me to, reviewed my case, and even booked and scheduled office appointments for the same day I called him. I have never met a man who has gone so far out of his way to give help to one of his patients, let alone one that has been discharged from his care! And told me he would always be there when I need him!
Any person who may be so lucky to have Dr. Feghhi as their physician should truly consider themselves as blessed. My only regret is that he does not have a private practice. Brandon Regional has a real "jewel" in my opinion
- Sharon Mosley-Robinson – May 22, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Feghhi is an excellent doctor. When my mother Nettie was in ICU at Brandon Regional, he truly believed that my mother was a fighter and could make it. He's tells it like it is but I can appreciate that and him. He gave us hope!
- May 02, 2019 - healthgrades
- best doctor ever if your illness is not easy to find he will find it great bed side manners also
- david headley in FL, FL – Jan 07, 2019 - healthgrades
- fantastic person as a doctor... great
- Barbara Macleod in Gibsonton, FL – Aug 29, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Fegghi is a wonderful Doctor.. Very caring and always has his patients health in his best interest.
- May 16, 2018 - healthgrades
- Absolutely amazing. I have never seen or heard of such an attentive, caring Dr. Goes way far and beyond what you would expect of a Dr. You must have this Dr. if you are sick.
- Jerry moore in Valrico, FL – Mar 22, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Feghhi is not only a doctor but a very caring person. He is a great man. He reminds me of Dr house on tv. He is stern but very good. Would recommend him with to everyone. We need ALOT more doctor's like Dr feghhi. The world would be a better place. He expects results.
- S Billor in Riverview, FL – Dec 08, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr Feghhi, met me in the ER at Brandon Hospital. He literally saved my life as he diagnosed a bacterial pneumonia. He is very thorough and knowledgeable and will not over prescribe medicine or over diagnose.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby