Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Amanpreet S Bhullar MD Orlando FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Amanpreet S Bhullar MD
- Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Chlamydia Infections
- Uterine Fibroids
- Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
- Symptomatic Menopause
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- Blue Select
- BlueDental Choice
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- MultiPlan PPO
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- Orlando Reg Healthcare Sys
- Medical School
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
- Pregnancy And Stiff Person Syndrome
- Buccal Misoprostol To Decrease Blood Loss After Vaginal Deli
- Effect Of Fundal Pressure On Maternal To Fetal Microtransfus
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Orlando, FL – Mar 12, 2017 - healthgrades
- Meeting dr. Bhullar was an angel sent from heaven. My last ob retired and his replacement was no good. I will highly recommend him to anyone and will gladly use his services for my next pregnancy!!
- Orlando, FL – Feb 10, 2017 - healthgrades
- Terrible patient care, unable to fix incorrect referal which las to delay in diagnostic. Awful expedience. Will never recommend!
- Deisy Granado in Orlando, FL – Dec 01, 2016 - healthgrades
- I'm so glad I found Dr Bhullar , he and all his staff are AWESOME, he is a very humble, caring, smart and professional person. The time he spend with me as a patient, he really shows me that he care for me. No rush out the door and he's a great listening. He takes the time to hear what u have to said and respond to all your concerns. I will highly recommend Dr Bhullar to anyone in need of an excellent Dr.
- Orlando, FL – Nov 04, 2016 - healthgrades
- The office gave me misguided information that lead to constant back and forth calling. The Doctor was too brief and left things unexplained. I would not recommend Dr. Bhullar to anyone. Please go to another office.
- Patricia in Orlando, FL – Nov 02, 2016 - healthgrades
- Best doctor hands down! He gave me an amazing experience with my last pregnancy. He answers all questions and always saw me immediately if I was concerned at all. Staff I awesome as well and super sweet to my other child and my husband. Recommend him 100%.
- Yolanda Rodriguez in Orlando, FL – Aug 19, 2016 - healthgrades
- Best Dr. ever!
- LM in Orlando, FL – Jun 02, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Bhullar is very caring and takes time to listen to you as a patient. He is a very kind person and he tries to answer all your questions. His staff is very friendly and professional as well. Will definitely recommend him.
- Ashley in Orlando, FL – Apr 13, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Bhullar is on of the most compassionate Doctors I have ever seen! He was so sweet, gentle and amazing through both of my pregnancies and after. He listens to his patients and takes all the time you need. I cannot recommend him enough!
- orlando – Dec 20, 2015 - healthgrades
- This doctor is super, makes you feel comfortable and all his stuff is super nice. Love them!!!
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby