Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Amanda C Zaide MD Jacksonville FL
Dr. Amanda C Zaide MD
- Foot Sprain
- Speech Language and Learning Disorders
- Elbow Sprain
- Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
- Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Restless Leg Syndrome
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Superior Health Plan
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Family Medicine
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- Lutheran Med Center
- Medical School
- University of Santo Tomas
- President Jacksonville Medical Club
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Jacksonville, FL – Jan 25, 2017 - healthgrades
- There is just to much to say about Dr. Zaide. Ive not yet had a real hands on physical in 3 years. 1rst visit my med. list was never questioned. My health concerns to much for her to handle and a bother when discussed. She's in a hurry and never knows why I have been called in, only to go over old tests on a computer screen she can barley read. My last apt. for scripts to be refilled (past due again) also needed a gyn referral for cramping ,called but Gyn. Doc. dose not even work there now!
- John D in Jacksonville, FL – Nov 23, 2016 - healthgrades
- Despite having curvature of the spine for most of my life and extreme back pain currently, this quack had me get xrays taken and then at my follow up tells me that there's nothing wrong with my back. Despite telling her I was in extreme pain , she was going to just let me leave without prescribing anything for the pain. I had to ask her to do so- she prescribed me crap that does nothing.
- L. Matt. in Jacksonville, FL – Oct 30, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr Zaide.. Is VERY easy to talk to
I felt SUPER comfy. Discussing ny medical isssue with her, well, bed side manners. Prompt. With getting your test done, what ever ya need at your age, Excellent on giving your Referrals She knows her buissness!!
- Anonymous in Jacksonville, FL – Oct 20, 2016 - healthgrades
- I scheduled an appointment for a physical. One of the receptionist was very rude upon arriving. It was about 85 degrees outside and a small waiting room so it was really hot and the air was not turned on. After a 2 and half hour wait I sat in front of Dr.Zaide at her desk. She interviewed about my background and if I was married. Gave me slip for a blood test to go to another location. Did not recieve a physical or a referral to Obgyn so I can get prenatal care.
- Jacksonville, FL – Jul 20, 2016 - healthgrades
- Difficult to get appointment scheduled when sick. No notice of rescheduling appointment when doctor could not be there. Used her cell phone light to look in my ear when having terrible ear pain.
- Bobby in Jacksonville, FL – Apr 27, 2016 - healthgrades
- Doesn't listen to your health problems..Not very helpful with anything.Always rushes patients out the office without seeing into health issues. Poor service all around.Will never go to that doctor ever again. Always over talk you about your own medical issues.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby