Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Allison M Klimis MD Orlando FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Allison M Klimis MD
Accepted Insurance Plans
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- United Healthcare
- AdventHealth East Orlando
- Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- University Of Texas Health Science Center Houston
- Medical School
- Medical College Wisconsin
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Ashley T – Jul 14, 2020 - healthgrades
- We have used Northwoods Pediactrics for years and have exclusively been seeing Dr. Klimis for 4 years. She is an amazing doctor who cuts straight to the point, while still being professional and thorough.
- Oct 09, 2019 - healthgrades
- How is this lady in the pediatric field!? She has horrible bedside manners and is not about patient care. She never made eye contact with her nor I. My daughter came in for her 17yr check-up, she was misdiagnosed with depression. After the visit the doctor never came back in the room to inform me my daughter didn't score so well on her depression questionnaire, the nurse broke the news to me by handing a referral to a therapist in the hallway! Depression is nothing to take lightly now and days, she should have came back in the room and answered the 21 questions i had after being told such alarming news.
Never again, she needs to lose her license
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby