Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Allison L Barnes MD Orlando FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Allison L Barnes MD
- Arthropathy Associated With Reiters Disease
- Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
- Thyroid Disease
- Eyelid Disorders
- Visual Field Defects
- Vascular Disease
- Graves' Disease
- Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
- Brain Disorders
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Superior Health Plan
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- Blue Select
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- Family Medicine
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Education and Training
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Nov 27, 2020 - healthgrades
- One of the best doctor I have had, but she left the Primary care Specialists practice. I am hoping to find out where she is practicing now.
- Tiffany Ward – Oct 21, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Allison Barnes is the best! I would love to know where she’s practicing now? Just found out she left Primary Care Specialists in Sept 2020. :(
- Wende – Jul 11, 2020 - healthgrades
- We are so glad we found Dr Barnes, she is knowlegable, kind, LISTENS to you and works with you. She's one of the best doctor I have interacted with and she treats my family.
- Mary Y in Orlando , FL – Jun 28, 2019 - healthgrades
- Would absolutely recommend! She actually cares about her patients and listens!
- May 22, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Barnes is amazing. She always manages to stay on schedule and never makes me feel like she is rushing through my visit and always takes the time to really talk through my issues. She doesn't give up and is always looking to provide me with the best level of care possible. I appreciate how honest she always is with me, especially when it comes to giving referrals. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a PCM. Hands down, best primary I've ever had.
- M.K. Hall in Orlando, FL – Dec 18, 2016 - healthgrades
- As an 88-yr-old female I have outlived most of my former physicians. As a relatively new patient of Dr. Barnes I am happy to say I am extremely impressed with her. She is trained and experienced in several disciplines. She listens and responds with thoughtfulness to my complicated issues and takes all the time we need to follow up on each visit. I am extremely happy to now be under her care. I thank Dr. David Cowan for securing her and bringing her on board.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby