Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Allison C Chan MD Jacksonville FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Allison C Chan MD
- Acute Bronchitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Disorders
- Thyroid Disease
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Superior Health Plan
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- Blue Select
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Internal Medicine
- Ascension St. Vincent's Clay County Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
Education and Training
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Nov 09, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Chan has always been willing to listen. She makes referrals when needed without a lot of hesitation.
- Dawn Burke in jacksonville, FL – Feb 07, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr Chan is so caring. She listens well and spends enough time to solve all of our medical issues. I feel that we get great care. her assistant is awesome too.
- FL – Feb 01, 2019 - healthgrades
- She's awkward and does not make me feel at ease. She turned me off when I tried to talk to her about my mental health. She's made me wait in the room for her for very long periods of time. I don't believe she's very personable and she needs to work on her bedside manner. Would not recommend.
- Cjndy – Aug 22, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Chan and her staff have exceeded our expectations of primary care. Dr. Chan is a well trained board certified internal medicine physician who has great compassion. She has demonstrated excelkent diagnostic ability with my husband. Follow up is exceptional. The continuity of nursing staff is an asset. Can highly recommend her.
- Jan 17, 2018 - healthgrades
- Met once with the doctor as my PCP and was turned off by her soiled clothes and lack of eye contact. I selected her because of her specialty yet she failed to provide a referral to diagnose my chronic gut pain. Very disappointing. She did provide other referrals but then she (or her staff) failed to make a referral to insurance to approve much needed physical therapy until AFTER I changed my policy and she was no longer my PCP. The doctor's waiting room and offices have no AC. Poor hygeine!
- Atlantic Beach, FL – Mar 01, 2017 - healthgrades
- Hands down, one of the best doctors I've ever had. Her attention to detail is awesome and she always ready and willing to help me out. Her medical assistant is so helpful, too, and I love that I can contact them at a moment's notice thru the portal - so convenient when I have something on my mind at 9pm at night and their office is closed (non-emergency, of course). Dr. Chan is now in Riverside at St. Vincent's, not Orange Park.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby