Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Alison A Bartfield MD Jacksonville FL
Dr. Alison A Bartfield MD
- Candidiasis of Skin and Nails
- Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
- Bell's Palsy
- Muscle Spasm
- Sickle Cell Disease
Accepted Insurance Plans
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Internal Medicine
- american board of internal medicine-diplomate* society of hospital medicine* magmutual insurance company, board member
- Baptist Medical Center Beaches
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
- American Board Of Internal Medicine-Diplomate
- Society Of Hospital Medicine
- Magmutual Insurance Company, Board Member
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida
- Medical School
- University of Florida College of Medicine
- Infection Control Committee
- Patient Safety Committee
- Systemwide Qualtiy Assurance Committee
- Quality Management Committee Baptist South
- Isolation & Characterization Of Radiation-Reduced Hybrids
- Screening For Colon Cancer In The Elderly.
- The December Dilemma
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- kille in Jacksonville, FL – Jan 15, 2017 - healthgrades
- I am wholly disappointed in our experience with this doctor.
We were left waiting all day to be discharged- for the second time at this location. After 5 nurses & techs finally tracked her down -she came to the room for 1 minute which was the only time we saw her. She wrote the incorrect dosage on the prescription from the specialist. Never cleared my husband for food in the 9hrs either. Instead of apologizing she blamed the nurses. This is unacceptable.
- Jeff G in Beaverton, OR – Nov 02, 2016 - healthgrades
- My family encountered Dr. Bartfield in the ICU at Baptist Hospital Beaches in Jacksonville Beach, FL. She was the Dr. who cared for my mother in her final days.
Not only is Dr. Bartfield extremely competent clinically, her bedside manner and means of communicating with family members exemplary. She made what was a very difficult time that much easier to deal with.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby