Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Alina De La Torre DMD Tampa FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Alina De La Torre DMD
- Dental Disorders
- Tooth Loss
- Grinding of Teeth
- Tooth Abscess
- Chipped Tooth
- Sleep Apnea
- Misaligned Teeth
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Total Dental Administrators PPO PPO
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Hygiene
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Sedation Dentistry
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- University of Florida / College of Dentistry
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Michelle Bisacchi – Feb 28, 2020 - healthgrades
- I broke a tooth last week and even though I wasn't a patient there, they got me in, and into a temporary crown that afternoon! I was also impressed with their attention to detail and patient care. I highly recommend them!
- Lauren in Tampa – Jun 29, 2017 - healthgrades
- I have been going to Dr. de La Torre for years and years! All of the staff are so nice, caring and professional. My dental hygienist has been Penny for years and I absolutely love her. Dr. de La Torre is great to work with and always helpful. I have recommended this practice to many people and I continue to go there even though I live across town :)
- Odessa, FL – Jun 28, 2017 - healthgrades
- Great dentist and staff, always a pleasant experience (yes, at a dentist's office!) Used by my whole family, couldn't recommend more highly.
- D. Wilson in Tampa, FL – Jun 28, 2016 - healthgrades
- The staff is outstanding! Dr. De la Torre is caring, compassionate and a great dentist! Most people hate the dentist, but she and her staff make sure you are comfortable. They treat you like family! I'm so thankful and have been going to them for over 20 years. You should too!
- Tampa, FL – May 04, 2016 - healthgrades
- I have been a patient for over 8 years! Amazing dentist, dental hygienists & staff! Great with kids as well. Highly recommend!!
- Nicole MIlls in Odesssa, Florida – Feb 06, 2016 - healthgrades
- I have been a patient of Dr. De La Torre's for 8 years. I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone. It has always been a positive experience going to the Dentist with Dr. De La Torre. That has not always been the case for me with previous dental experiences. The office is nicley decorated and in a great location.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby