Dr. Alicia B Matayoshi DMD Jacksonville FL
Dr. Alicia B Matayoshi DMD
- Grinding of Teeth
- Dry Mouth
- Dental Injury
- Swollen Gums
- Bone Loss
- Tooth Malformation
- Tooth Decay
- Tooth Displacement
- Soft Tissue Infection
- Crooked Teeth
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- Washington University In St Louis School of Medicine
- Medical School
- University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine
- Undergraduate School
- University of Buenos Aires / School of Dentistry
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Brian M – Nov 14, 2019 - healthgrades
- A referral from a friend provided the opportunity to meet Dr Matayoshi for emergency dental work. She made time from her busy schedule to see me that day and completely restored my back molar in a painless procedure. She ensures her patient are pain-free and was concerned throughout the process that I was comfortable.
Her office staff are genuinely nice people and you can feel the good vibe /family atmosphere as soon as you enter her practice!
As a visitor from out-of-state, I am forever grateful!
Dr Matayoshi has SKILLS!
- Apr 29, 2019 - healthgrades
- The whole staff is very nice and very competent. Hygienist Morgan is fabulous. My teeth never felt better. And Dr Matayoshi is very thorough. I’m very impressed with everything about the office.
- Juju in Jacksonville, Florida – Jan 15, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Matayoshi fixed my mouth and continues to maintain it. My teeth aren't perfect, but they are certainly healthy! She is VERY gentle, and now, I look forward to seeing her after cleanings just to hear her tell me that my teeth are healthy!
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby