Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Alfredo Mendoza MD Tampa FL
Dr. Alfredo Mendoza MD
- Stomach Diseases
- Hepatorenal Syndrome
- Neoplasm of Gastrointestinal Tract
- Blood Disorders
- Stomach Cancer
- Gastric Ulcer
- Anal or Rectal Pain
- Stomach and Small Intestine Cancer
- Esophageal Varices
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Adventhealth Carrollwood
- Memorial Hospital Of Tampa
- St. Joseph's Hospital
Education and Training
- American Gastroenterological Association-Public Affairs
- Case Studies Hepatitise C.
- Recurrent Autoimmune Lkm Hepatitis With Multiple Relapses
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Dec 23, 2020 - healthgrades
- Keep up the good work
- Dolores Stevens – Nov 19, 2020 - healthgrades
- Great experience.
- Nov 17, 2020 - healthgrades
- I have been so pleased with Dr. Mendoza and his staff. His office was one of the only Gastroenterology offices that could see me quickly during the pandemic. Most other practitioners were months out even with tele medicine. Dr. Mendoza is very caring and made sure that I understood my condition and testing. I recommend Gastro Florida to everyone!
- Nov 07, 2020 - healthgrades
- Visit was very quick but thorough. Dr. Mendoza explained everything in detail. I waited less than a minute for Dr. Mendoza to join the telemedicine visit.
- Nov 06, 2020 - healthgrades
- Super efficient office. Very clean facilities. Went out of their way to help me.
- Brittany – Nov 06, 2020 - healthgrades
- The medical support I receive here is of the highest quality and efficiency to manage my condition. I can't tell if it's their record-keeping or if I'm just a memorable patient, but I feel like Dr. Mendoza and his staff remember the specifics of my condition and treatments just as well as I do. They also listen to and trust my input, which makes it quicker & easier to solve any problems I experience. I feel confident in Dr. Mendoza's management of my condition.
- Ellen – Sep 29, 2020 - healthgrades
- For my first ever Televisit and first time meeting Dr. Mendoza it was very pleasant
- Blanca Peraza – Sep 16, 2020 - healthgrades
- Very good
- Sep 10, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr Mendoza was rude and did not help me at all. I originally went to him when I was having right side pain thought to be my liver. I had gained weight despite watching what I ate. He accused me of eating in secret and said lose weight you will be fine. He dismissed my concerns and issues. Skip ahead a year and they found I had thyroid cancer along with liver damage. He never did a biopsy or any tests. He is a crap doctor who could care less about his patients. DON"T SEE HIM!
- Dianna Mason – Jul 29, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr Mendoza, takes time with his patients no matter how long it takes one never feels rushed. I’ve had a few procedures with Dr Mendoza an always felt comfortable that he was confident in his position. I would recommend him and have to my Mother, however she lives too far.
- David Caraballo – Jul 28, 2020 - healthgrades
- The most recent telehealth visit went very well and all was explained to me in great detail. Dr. Mendoza is an excellent physician who takes extra time to speak with you to insure that you are satisfied with the details being provided during the call.
- Jul 07, 2020 - healthgrades
- So much easier than going in to the office
- Humberto Acevedo – Jun 24, 2020 - healthgrades
- He is a great doctor. He took his time to go over the results with my uncle. He made my uncle feel comfortable during his visit.
- Betsy Rodriguez – Jun 23, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Mendoza office staff are well mannered and are very pleasant to speak with. Dr. Mendoza took his time in explaining everything I needed done and all the results. He is a very informative and resourceful doctor. Great in his field. I appreciate the whole office for their work.
- Carmella Hasier – Jun 01, 2020 - healthgrades
- I just love Dr Mendoza , he took the time to answer all my medical concerns and I did not feel rushed . He is very compassionate Doctor and I felt very comfortable with him. He took his time and I really appreciated that . Thank you
- sanford – Mar 10, 2020 - healthgrades
- Was seen, treated, and operated on by Alfredo Mendoza, MD, MS. at Advent Health, Carrollwood.
Without sharing any "crappy" details (LOL) Dr Mendoza treated me with utmost respect and total professionalism and always had time to go over my results....answer my questions....and establish a treatment plan. Highly recommended. This is ONE TIME Care+ got it right in selection of doctors for me. Now....if I can only find a Primary Care Physician that is as compassionate, thorough, and accomplished as Dr. Mendoza....I'll be in great hands. HELP ME....Care Plus!
- Mar 03, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Mendoza is an excellent and caring doctor.
Would recommend him to family and friends without hesitation!
- Feb 18, 2020 - healthgrades
- I had an appointment for a FibroScan at the Sheldon Road location.. I could not find it at first. Called the office and receptionist helped me locate the office. You may want to add to your directions that you are the office community in back of the Outback. Once I entered the office, wait was long at all. The technicians were quick and I was on my way.
- Aug 21, 2019 - healthgrades
- He is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor.
- Felicia Sable – Aug 03, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Mendoza is a smart and compassionate physician. He has a great bedside manner, he is such a nice man, he thoroughly listens to patient medical concerns and then he swiftly deals with them to my total satisfaction. He is very knowledgeable about even the less frequent concerns that may arise and does what needs to be done to get you feeling better. I highly recommend him to my friends or anyone needing a gastroenterologist. My husband, who is also a physician, chooses Dr. Mendoza to also be his doctors, over all others in this field in Tampa. Douglas at his office is just fantastic and deserves mentioning. Douglas assists in scheduling Dr. Mendoza’s office appointments, surgical procedures and at times, with help getting needed scripts and/or getting Dr. Mendoza important messages. He is he best at this of anyone at any of my many doctors offices. Douglas is extremely professional, efficient and able to work around your schedule. It’s pleasure receive medical care from Dr. Mendoza.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby