Dr. Alexis Dominguez MD Miami FL
Dr. Alexis Dominguez MD
- Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy Childbirth and Postpartum
- Postpartum Depression
- Ovarian Cysts
- Pregnancy-Related Disorders
- Pap Smear Abnormalities
- Cervical Cancer
- Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders
- Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
- Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield POS
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Advantage HMO
- Blue Advantage PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Choice POS
- Blue Cross Blue Shield EPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
- Blue HMO
- Blue Preferred PPO
- Blue Traditional
- Federal Employee Program
- Medicare Select HMO
- State Employees Program
- Blue Care HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida PPO
- Blue Preferred Patient Care PPO
- BlueDental Choice
- Blue Preferred PPO
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Great West Healthcare-Cigna
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- Special Needs Plan SNP
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- TriCare for Life
- Neighborhood Health Partnership
- United Healthcare
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Mercy Hospital
- South Miami Hospital
Education and Training
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Constanza D – Dec 10, 2020 - healthgrades
- WORST SERVICE EVER! DONT GO! First they booked my appointment for almost a month and a half after. When I arrived they didnt even have my insurance information at hand (even though I had provided when I scheduled) Hence I had to wait for at least 1hr30. then the Dr was about to leave so I had to go in but paying my self and they said my insurance didnt cover the visit (which it DOES and they still charged me because they dont understand what the policy covers #theirjob!!). The actual checkup lasted in total about 10 mins (500$) I wasnt event asked how regular my periods were (which arent regular at all), I didnt have the chance to explain what I was feeling and my history with my illness. The dr only wanted to sell me some contraceptive treatments which i didnt ask for! And finally the whole time I was inside I felt they wanted to get rid of me. Now I have to try and fix the coverage with my insurance...
- Sep 16, 2020 - healthgrades
- Best ob-gyn in Miami. Trust him 100%
- Mariana Gobbo – Jul 08, 2020 - healthgrades
- Great physician and human being. He is the OB/GYN you want to have.
- Sophia Deben – Apr 17, 2020 - healthgrades
- He is so kind and knowledgeable. He is very thorough and also implementa preventive care measures.
- Mar 09, 2018 - healthgrades
- I’m in my early 20s & still virgin. I did NOT know that he was going to do a pap smear. He didn’t tell me before hand what he was doing & I think he may have torn my hymen & not told me. It was a total surprise to me because I wasn’t expecting it and the doctor I usually see hadn’t done it before. He’s also very condescending. I asked to talk to him before hand & it was like a huge production, like it has never happened before & he was just very rude and belittling, like my concerns were dumb.
- Maribel in Miami, FL – Jul 29, 2017 - healthgrades
- Great doctor!
- Miami – Jul 29, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Dominguez is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable and is very caring with patients. He goes over your medical history and explains everything thoroughly.
There was little wait time. This doctor asked me a ton of questions- very thorough. Was concerned for my overall health, diet and how and what I was doing to make it better! Gave me a step by step plan. Would highly recommend him.
- Hialeah, FL – Jul 29, 2017 - healthgrades
- I have been a patient of Dr. Dominguez for a long time. He delivered my, healthy, twin boys at Mercy Hospital. His compassion and sensitivity to doctor-patient relationship is bar none. Unlike other doctors, Dr. Dominguez was always a phone call away whenever I had a question or concern. If you are looking for A plus quality in an ob-gyn I highly recommend Dr. Dominguez.
- Martha in Miami – Jul 29, 2017 - healthgrades
- I hated going to my Gyno appointment until I met Dr. Dominguez. He is a very caring, wonderful and very profesional. I very highly recommend him.
- Angie in Miami, FL – Jul 29, 2017 - healthgrades
- Going to see Dr. Dominguez is a great experience since the moment you walk in the office to his personal attention. Dr. Dominguez has excellent bedside matters. His dedication to his patients is something that is sincere and genuine! Thank you Dr. Dominguez !
- Gabriela Ferrera in Coral gables – Jul 29, 2017 - healthgrades
- The best gynecologist ever! Real quality treatment! Him, compared to what it's out there, has that human touch and it's always taking good care of his patients! All the girls of my family visited him and we all concluded the same! Good bless you Alex!
- Miami, FL – Jul 19, 2017 - healthgrades
- I saw Dr. Dominguez for the first time yesterday. I just moved to Miami and I had not experienced a doctor that took such great care of me. We spoke in his office about my history and he answered all of my questions and put me at ease before a quick general annual exam. He also offered to do my blood work since I have no found a pcp yet. So far so good! I am very impressed. Highly recommend!
- Jamie in Miami, FL – Jun 23, 2016 - healthgrades
- I absolutely love Dr. Dominguez. He is amazing! He handles my concerns with my health with the up most professionalism, comforts my fears about potential issues and is always available to ensure that I have the care I need. I would recommend him to everyone. He is incredible as is his staff.
- Lianet Alvarez in Coral Gables, FL – May 29, 2016 - healthgrades
- I highly recommend Dr. Dominguez, he is an excellent Doctor who is professional always answers all of your concerns and makes you feel comfortable, great bedside manners.
- Pamela Diaz in Miami – Apr 18, 2016 - healthgrades
- I am so happy with him as my doctor!! He is an excellent person and the best doctor too Everything was great from the first time
- Maria F. in Miami, FL – Mar 15, 2016 - healthgrades
- Condescending and impolite.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby