Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Alexander Sonkin MD Tampa FL
Dr. Alexander Sonkin MD
- Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
- Shoulder Disorders
- All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
- Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
- Arthritis of the Elbow
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Venous Insufficiency
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Internal Medicine
Education and Training
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Nov 16, 2019 - healthgrades
- Takes his time to answer any and all questions your may have
- FL – Jan 01, 2019 - healthgrades
- I have been going to Dr. Sonkin for over 25 years. I live in Valrico now but I still drive to Carrollwood because he’s the best doctor that I have. He truly cares for his patients. Please never retire
- Jennifer in Tampa, FL – Nov 16, 2018 - healthgrades
- This doctor is unresponsive and is never in the office.
- O SH in Tampa, FL – Sep 11, 2018 - healthgrades
- You are losing your existing clients and potential.
Stuff - terribly incredible! I am trying to figure out the definitions of ????????? – PEST - the woman who answers the phone, rude, unprofessional, My friends recommended Dr. Sonkin and the same time they warned me about her, so when I first called I tried to be as nice as I can, only worsened. she mumbled some kind of promise to call me back, after a few hours I called again and got a full "show must be" Btw my friends get tired form her END
- jordan t in Tampa, FL – Jun 18, 2016 - healthgrades
- This Dr nearly killed my father, he took my father off all his heart medications and changed everything, with the new medication my fathers kidney failed. Do not trust this Dr.
- David in Tampa, FL – Jun 14, 2016 - healthgrades
- I was a Patient of them very nice doctor but staff is totally incompetent for example I wanted a refill on my Ambien CR which I been taking your years and he called in regular Ambien which does not work for me but I dealt with it for 3 month of poor sleep once that ran out the doctor said he get the Ambien CR so they send in the right forms to my insurance company and after calling the insurance company they said they never received it they went back and forth back for months new doc 1 day
- David in Pompano Beach, FL – Jun 03, 2016 - healthgrades
- Always the best treatment, honest answers, and even a joke... every now and then. Great man and Doctor.
- Bob in Tampa, FL – Jan 19, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Sonkin is a good doctor. His front office staff are rude as hell. Will NEVER go back!!!
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby