Dr. Alexander Samuel DMD Orlando FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Alexander Samuel DMD
- Broken Tooth
- Misaligned Teeth
- Gum Disease
- Grinding of Teeth
- Chipped Tooth
- Tooth Loss
- Tooth Abscess
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Dental DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- DHA Premier
- BlueDental Choice
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- DeltaCare DHMO
- Dental Preferred Plus
- DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Dental PPO
- Advantage Plus PPO
- National Fee-for-Service
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- New York University Lutheran Medical Center
- Undergraduate School
- University Of Florida
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Orlando – Dec 01, 2018 - healthgrades
- Terrible, he is an incompetent dentist. Unable to perform the basic services. Avoid this guy
- V. Velez in Orlando, FL – Feb 08, 2018 - healthgrades
- He is a great doctor that explains everything very well. I was able to understand, and feel comfortable with what I needed to be done. Happy to be a patient of his, and he works very well as a team with his co-workers. It’s nice to be able to go to an office where the team communicates in a courteous way.
- Jan 13, 2018 - healthgrades
- Very nice modern office and courteous staff. Dr. Samuel has a wonderful personality and has assembled an excellent group of associates.
- Orlando, FL – Sep 18, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Samuel is an awesome dentist with a great personality!!!! Patient centered care in a great setting!!! His staff is extremely welcoming as well!!! It was a pleasure to visit!!!! AAAA+++++.
- Yadira in Kissimmee, FL – Aug 10, 2017 - healthgrades
- He is an amazing provider. He listens to the patient and then answers your questions. He will do his best no matter how busy he could be.
- Cheryl in Orlando, FL – Jul 22, 2017 - healthgrades
- I switched dentists and made a great choice. Previous dentist was ignoring current issues hoping they would get worse and more costly. I have paid thousands less than what my previous dentist was saying I needed. Plus, this team is awesome, explain everything and really care how the patient is feeling during the entire procedure. Great work and very clean environment.
- Ann in Orlando, FL – Oct 04, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Samuel and his staff were all very caring and professional and took the time to explain the procedures and address my concerns. My dental work was done in an efficient manner and now no more tooth pain!
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby