Dr. Alejandro Valdes MD Miami FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Alejandro Valdes MD
Accepted Insurance Plans
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- United Healthcare
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Mercy Hospital
Education and Training
- Medical School
- Ponce School Of Medicine, Puerto Rico
- Residency Hospital
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Weill Cornell Univeristy Affiliated
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Iraida Castillo – Dec 01, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Valdés and his staff are wonderful. They are thorough, caring and very efficient. I’m glad I found him.
- Kimberly Viteri – Nov 10, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr Valdes, has honestly been one of the BEST obgyn Dr’s I’ve come across with! I am currently 30 weeks pregnant with my first child, due to health insurance issues I have been through 3 Dr’s not so good experience. I am extremely happy to have come across Dr Valdes he is extremely nice and knowledgeable, my first visit he actually sat down to get to know me was not hesitant to answer all my questions I felt very comfortable and happy around him and his office staff very well mannered and great all around. He was also very kind enough to let our service dog come in and wait as I completed my appointment. My husband and I truly loved him he was great not to mention gave us his personal number incase of any emergency (not many DRs care) husband and I are every pleased! excited to continue our experience with Dr Valdes We definitely want to keep him as our Dr to deliver our future babies. ??
- Melissa – Jan 03, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Valdes was truly exceptional. He delivered my baby via vaginal delivery in December 2019. Once he arrived at the hospital he never left my side. He is kind and considerate and listens to his patient’s concerns. He was my biggest advocate during delivery and cheered me on the whole time. I could not have done it without him. He gave me all the information I needed about recovery and breast feeding and made sure I was prepared for the weeks I would be recovering before my 6 week check up. He is the sweetest man, I got so lucky that he was on call to delivery my baby. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an OB/GYN. He truly cares about his patients. I absolutely love him and cannot day enough about him.
- Miami, FL – Nov 10, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Valdes recently joined South Florida Womens care team, and he is an absolutely amazing addition. He cared for me during my pregnancy, and delivered my baby via c section due to breech presentation! He was absolutely amazing through the entire process, has excellent bed side manner and spends lots of time answering questions and making a plan for the next Appointment. I would recommend highly him to anyone who is looking for a physician who truly cares for his patients.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby