Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Alberto R Vega MD Miami FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Alberto R Vega MD
- Breast Diseases
- Painful Urination (Dysuria)
- Larynx Conditions
- Bladder Diseases
- Low Back Pain
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Acute Pharyngitis
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Thyroid Disease
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Family Medicine
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
Education and Training
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Richard Hickey – Nov 07, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Vega is an excellent doctor. Knowledgeable, professional, great staff as well. Two of my close friends started seeing Dr. Vega on my recommendation and are very pleased as well. I highly recommend.
- Geoff Caplan (Jeff) – Sep 27, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Vega, in my opinion, is the best primary care physician I have ever had the pleasure to know. He is knowledgeable, a good listener and very empathetic. The staff is excellent also.
- Aug 30, 2019 - healthgrades
- Bad attitude poor communication skills
- May 16, 2019 - healthgrades
- Horrible Doctor. He will NOT listen to you. He will prescribe medicine that doesn't work for you or can hurt you. Even when you mentioned this to him. He is not well prepared, he is as good a RN. He is not informed of new research nor he cares. Avoid this Doctor and this place where he works. Unprofessional and behind the times.
- Mar 23, 2019 - healthgrades
- Excellent, he is a caring and through physician. During a routine blood exam he detected a problem in my blood work. Sent me for additional tests and it was determined that I have a mild form of a pre-blood cancer. Thankfully it was caught early and I am now under the care of an oncologist.
- Mar 22, 2019 - healthgrades
- The experience was very nice. I felt genuine interest in my well being and thoroughly discussed all concerns. Renewing scripts was easy and staff very efficient.
- Mar 17, 2019 - healthgrades
- I was referred to Dr. Vega by a Surgeon, Dr. Yeguez of the BocaCare Group after my longtime Primary was not being very attentive to my requests and needs. As much as I was hugely impressed by Dr Yeguez as a Doctor, I was equally impressed by Dr. Vega. His attention to detail has been nothing short of incredible, and he had me doing a few of testing procedures to check me out, that my former Primary never did. I give Dr. Vega ***** Stars !!!!!
- Sep 08, 2018 - healthgrades
- Attentive, clear, professional.
- Boca Raton, FL – Jul 18, 2017 - healthgrades
- I am a retired oncology nurse. Recently moved to Boca Raton. Had a bout of gross hematuria and called for appt with Dr Vega. He examined me and took a urine specimen and ordered a urine C&S. Also ordered US of abdomen kidneys and bladder done on 7/10/17. Made several calls to his office, the last one was Friday 7/14/17. Urine test was given at visit 7/6/17. Nurse said results not available. Promised to call as soon as she received results. No calls as of today. I Got results from medical record
- Esta Gross in Boca Raton, FL – Jul 14, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Vega was able to see me while my primary care physician was away. I was extremely pleased with his thoroughness and kind bedside manner. During a relatively short and routine exam (I was in the office for bronchitis), Dr. Vega suggested it would be in my best interest to see a gastroenterologist to check out a hernia. When I was undergoing the CAT scan several weeks later, it confirmed Dr. Vega's initial diagnosis. I was extremely impressed with Dr. Vega and he is now my p.c.p
- John Warren in Delray Beach, FL – Apr 28, 2017 - healthgrades
- My PCP was ìll so I was referred to Dr Vega. I was deeply impressed with him. He listened carefully and was very professional.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby