Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Alan S Cleland MD Jacksonville FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Alan S Cleland MD
- Male Infertility
- Adrenal Insufficiency
- Malaise and Fatigue
- Calcium Metabolism Disorders
- Acromegaly and Gigantism
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center Beaches
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
- Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- Mayo Medical School
- Medical School
- Tulane University School Of Medicine
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Stephen D Wolgamott – Nov 17, 2020 - healthgrades
- I see Matt, PA. He is great knowledgeable and efficient. If there is a question he consults DR Cleland. Also telehealth
- Jul 28, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Cleland seems like a good doctor, but he is VERY busy and patients are usually pushed off to his nurse practitioner. That in itself isn't a big problem, but the office is very bad about returning calls and inquiries, either online through the portal or by phone. I have had to call numerous times (and there is always a wait) to check up on questions I have had.
- April – Mar 19, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Cleland always takes time to listen to my concerns and answer my questions. His recommendations reflect state-of-the-art knowledge. I've had Type 1 diabetes for 43 years. During this journey, finding doctors who have both the current knowledge base and the personality to gain my trust has been my greatest challenge. I am grateful that a friend referred me to Dr. Cleland and that l made an appointment. I've now been his patient for several years.
- Howey-In-The-Hills, FL – Mar 02, 2019 - healthgrades
- when we moved to Jacksonville,Fl Dr. Cleland was recommended,. In August we moved about a 3 hr drive from Jax. I still go to Dr, Cleland..6 hr round trip drive but I am that happy with this doctor..
- Richard Hammond in St Augustine, FL – Nov 18, 2018 - healthgrades
- A home care nurse recommended Dr Cleland to me. I drive around 100 miles to see Dr Cleland. I have complete confidence in him.
- Ponte Vedra – Oct 07, 2018 - healthgrades
- It was my first time seeing an Endrocrinologist. I wasn’t sure what to expect. Not only was Dr. Cleland an excellent physician, he also has wonderful people skills. I appreciated his taking extra time to make sure I had information and could obtain the medication I needed. I would highly recommend him.
- Jul 19, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Cleland is attentive and explains his plan of care in detail. He takes the time to listen and does not rush through the visit. I feel very confident with the care he provides. I now have a more positive outlook with my condition.
- Hollie Maguire in Jacksonville – Feb 05, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr Cleland is best endocrinologist I’ve ever had! I can say so many great things about him be he really cares on top of being an excellent doc!
I had a job with hard boss several years ago ! It was hard to take off even going to a doctor. So, Dr. Cleveland would come in at 7am so I can make it to work by 8am!
- Laura N. in Jacksonville, FL – Dec 29, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Cleland is the best endocrinologist I've met so far. His diagnostic was accurate and his dedication to me as a patient is amazing. Thank you dr. Cleland!
- Richard Sadow in St Augustine, FL – Jan 30, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr Cleland is always there when you need him. He is true expert in his field whom really cares about his patients.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby