Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Alan M Weintraub MD Tampa FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Alan M Weintraub MD
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Esophageal Cancer
- Anal or Rectal Pain
- Intestinal Ischemia
- Gastric Ulcer
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Superior Health Plan
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Memorial Hospital Of Tampa
Education and Training
- Fellowship Hospital
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center
- Residency Hospital
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center
- Undergraduate School
- University Of Miami
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Dec 02, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Weintraub is an actual piece of human garbage. I have been having stomach issues and could not figure out what was wrong. I was referred to this doctor. He did not listen to my symptoms at all and completely disregarded my feelings of discomfort. Tried to push a weight loss balloon. How this man is an MD blows my mind. Do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY. He is not a good person and not a good doctor.
- Sarah Gerard – Oct 01, 2020 - healthgrades
- I brought my entire medical file with me from a recent hospital visit. He looked at one page of it, for one minute, and said it was IBS—which I do not have; I have a diagnosis of Crohn's disease. Interrupted me mid-sentence at least ten times. When he saw I was growing upset, he said that my problem must be psychological. Spent fifteen minutes with me all together, and I finally got up and stormed out, as I could not be in his presence for a moment longer. I canceled my second visit on the way out, then his front desk person called me a week later to confirm my second appointment, as if I had never canceled it. Incredibly rude man and an incompetent and rude office staff. I will never go within a hundred feet of this place again, let alone allow Dr. Weintraub anywhere near my body, as a doctor. Disgraceful.
- Mary – Aug 12, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr.Alan has been so great and caring with my two kids. He is extremely cautious and thorough. I would highly recommend him. He has been our Dr. for over 3 years now.
- J – Jul 31, 2020 - healthgrades
- I am a new patient and I had a very pleasant experience. The ladies in the office are very nice and helpful. Dr. Weintraub is very professional and down to earth. I felt very comfortable with him and it is obvious that he enjoys what he does and really is there to help. I have been to several other doctors in the past that have God complexes. In fact I knew one personally that is like that. Dr. Weintraub is not one of them. He showed a lot of care and concern and explained everything to me in detail. I feel like I have hit a home run because my primary is like this as well and now I have a specialist that is just like my primary. I recommend him to anyone that needs a top notch specialist that cares for his patients. Thank you Doctor Weintraub and Staff
- Francine Noto Briwn – Mar 09, 2020 - healthgrades
- Great visit, was call on 5 minutes after arriving. Very informative about test
- Nov 07, 2019 - healthgrades
- Horrible doctor, worst bedside manner. This doctor is terrible, he is now pushing obrera weight loss ballon, to make fast cash at $7500 a pop! Doesn’t give a crap about his patients, doesn’t return calls, and is very negligent, his office stays is just as bad. Horrible lady at front desk answering phones with crap attitude. Office staff disposition is usually a direct reflection of the horrible doctors and toxic work environment!
- Aug 15, 2019 - healthgrades
- The doctor and procedure made me feel much much better.
- Jan 24, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Weintraub is such a great and compassionate doctor who takes his time with his patients and really listens to them.
- John Lopez in Tampa, FL – Jul 31, 2018 - healthgrades
- I have been a patient of Dr. Weintraub’s for over 20 years. He has helped me immensely over the years. He is great at explaining medical issues and breaking them down so you can understand them. I highly recommend him.
- Tampa, Fl – Apr 18, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Weintraub was the 3rd Gastro I seen. And just after 2 visit and an simple procedure, I had a diagnosis.
- Dover, Fl – Apr 04, 2018 - healthgrades
- If your looking for a caring and compassionate doctor this is the Doc for you.
- Tampa, FL – Apr 04, 2018 - healthgrades
- Great Doctor!!! Will take the time to listen to your concerns, treats you like a person and not just claim number. And the office staff is great. I highly recommend Dr. Weintraub.
- Tampa, FL – Sep 18, 2017 - healthgrades
- Have had 3 colonoscopies with him so far. He is very capable and caring. Took a lot of time before hand to consult, I highly recommend him.
- Tampa, FL – Jun 13, 2017 - healthgrades
- If your concern is obtaining a thorough evaluation and honest discussion of your medical condition, Weintraub is your guy. If you're looking for a 'social' visit you probably want to make another choice.
- andrew jordan in Tampa Fl – May 06, 2017 - healthgrades
- This guy is solid. I agree his staff is not the best, but he's genuine and interested in helping people. It's definitely worth the office hassle to get someone this good. He even told me about some life saving stuff you can do that's outside of his field. He suggested every man get a calcium scan. It's like 99 bucks and takes 15 minutes. Not anything he makes a dime on, just suggested since heart disease is no. 1 killer of men. I've been going to him for 15 years. Cant say enough good about him.
- Pinellas Park, FL – Feb 01, 2017 - healthgrades
- He addressed my questions and concerns with a snarky and immature attitude. He also kept me on a biological medication that did not work, when there where plenty of alternatives. When I questioned his reasoning he told me I was too obese to still be sick and the medication was working fine. I was going to the ER once a month for flares and he had me taking prednisone for 2-3 weeks every time for 9+ months. Not recommended for anyone with serious GI issues.
- Lutz, FL – Jan 19, 2017 - healthgrades
- Excellent diagnosis and very good doctor. Love the doctor. But the office staff is sometimes hard to talk to , hard to reach, not helpful.
- Tampa, FL – Jan 05, 2017 - healthgrades
- Unable to make an appt. 2nd try I was on hold for25 minutes. My phone was going weak. If they are that busy they dont need my business. I think Medicare better give me another choice in this area.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby
- Dr. Frederick L Slone MD Tampa FL
- Dr. Christopher Albers MD Tampa FL
- Dr. John I Delgado MD Tampa FL
- Dr. John Q Stauffer MD Tampa FL
- Dr. Stephen T Gerrish MD Tampa FL