Dr. Alan J Iezzi MD Tampa FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Alan J Iezzi MD
- Osteoarthritis of Knee
- Pap Smear Abnormalities
- Diabetes Type 1
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain
- Fungal Infections
- Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- Blue Select
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Great West Healthcare-Cigna
- Open Access Plus
- Choice Care PPO
- Select HMO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Family Medicine
- american medical association* american academy of family physicians-fellow
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- American Medical Association
- American Academy Of Family Physicians-Fellow
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- Mem Hosp Of Burlington Co, Family Medicine
- Internship Hospital
- Society Of Teacher Of Family Medicine
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- John A Reece – May 06, 2020 - healthgrades
- They have taken care of both sets of my parents, my bride, daughter and I for decades. The entire staff is phenomenal.
- Mar 29, 2019 - healthgrades
- He has been my doctor for about 16 years and I have always received excellent care from him and the other practitioners in his office. I had my daughter become a patient because I felt I’d i was getting quality cRe that I know she is also. Anytime we have needed to be seen we were scheduled within a reasonable amount time, usually the following day.
- Sep 27, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Iezzi is a very pleasant, charming person with terrible business practices. He refuses to complete FML paperwork for his patient's caregivers unless they themselves are his patients. That is not ethical. Other similar issues have occurred - no holistic care here. Great place if you're not actually sick. We really like him personally, but not if you're in need of comprehensive care.
- Tampa, FL – Apr 07, 2017 - healthgrades
- After six (6) years of entrusting my health to this group, I will never again step foot into the office of Dr. Alan J. Iezzi, MD (Family Medical Centers of Tampa Bay) or the office of any medical group affiliated with them. Since the doctor’s schedule would not allow me to be seen for eight (8) days, I asked the office manager and front office staff if the doctor would approve an eight (8) day supply of a blood pressure medication, just to get me by until my appointment. My request was denied.
- Benjamin Rubel in Zephyrhills, FL – Mar 29, 2017 - healthgrades
- I have been a patient of Dr. Iezzi's since 2003. I have the utmost trust in him and his staff. He has been there for me. He has been a guide and caregiver for me through multiple health issues. He knows the best specialists for your problems and his staff will help with getting to see them. His staff has bent over backwards for me too. Prescriptions are handled promptly.
- Rocky R. Cifalia in Tampa, FL – May 20, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Iezzi would not see me until I listed him as my primary care physician. After I made the change I was told at the first visit that the doctor felt that I had too many health issues for him to take me as a patient!
- Kelli in Tampa, FL – Jan 26, 2016 - healthgrades
- Very polite, friendly service. I felt comfortable and valued during my visit. I've been going to FMC of Tampa bay for over 20 years now, and I don't plan on switching!
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby