Dr. Alan H Mandell DC Miami FL
Dr. Alan H Mandell DC
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- Blue Select
- BlueDental Choice
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Broward County Dermatalogical Society
- American Academy Of Dermatology
- Florida Society Of Dermatalogic Surgery
- Florida Society Of Dermatology
Education and Training
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Oct 29, 2020 - healthgrades
- I saw Dr. Mandell on You Tube giving exercises for the core while sitting. I have several exercises I do every other day relating to balance, and toning and trying to perfect the Plank. I have scoliosis and would like to know what Dr. Mandell has for this condition. I was impressed with his presentation. Fran L.Hinckle
- Gena Galenski, Marin County, CA – Jun 21, 2020 - healthgrades
- Alan Mandell's You Tube videos are extremely helpful. Equally as important to me is his energy; he exudes kindness and caring. I can't figure out how to leave a comment though after watching one of his You Tubes (and he keeps asking us to do so). I certainly would if I could. I now drink a cup or two of water first thing. Learned how to breathe deeper and do when I am slow jogging. Bought oregano oil. Really feel confident in his educational videos and very appreciative.
- Aug 01, 2019 - healthgrades
- iam 19 years young boy. i will doing several since 3 months,one day i am doing over exercise,next day morning suddenly pain occur at upper back left side near shoulder,pain is increasing after some time my hands are not working properly, tingling, numbness of upper body, coldness of my under foot, after iam admitted hospital consult neurosurgeon.mri scan and other tests are done.my total body was paralyzed in one day, doctor said this is transverse myletits and recovey possible in 3 months.iam stay 1 week in hospital and injected iv antibiotics after discharge to my home with some medicine.But my problem is not solved in 3 months.iam properly walking,but my hands are not working properly, tightness of abdominal region,senstions of total body etc..what is my problem please help me.iam student my parents are depending on me please help me my No:7989141485
- Mollie McCoy in Tucson , AZ – Oct 23, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Mandell, I have been watching you on YouTube and you have relieved much of my neck and shoulder pain which has become chronic and debilitating. I live in Tucson, Az. Is their anyone you could recommend in Tucson or Phoenix that I might go to ? I wish I could fly to Florida and see you! Thank you. Mo
- Carmen Venturo in IRVINE, CA – Aug 29, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Mandell,
My husband is losing his mind with tinnitus. We have watched your videos and done as much as you have offered. We live in So. California, Irvine, Ca. is there a doctor here that you can recommend that can help. firstname.lastname@example.org Please help him. Thank you for your time. Carmen Venturo
- Steve Libman in Cooper city, FL – Jun 07, 2018 - healthgrades
- I've been suffering from cervical spinal spondylosis and cervical spinal stenosis. After seeing so many Orthopedics, Neurosurgeons, Anesthesiologist and Rheumatologist. Then After having 16 epidurals which were a total failure. I didn't know who to turn to and who I was anymore. I was ready to give up on life. I started searching for help on the internet and I came across Dr. Alan Mandell videos on YouTube. He has such an amazing educational information all about my diagnosis as well as many o
- Pam Hirsch in Port Richey, FL – Sep 22, 2016 - healthgrades
- Hi, ....I,m Pam Hirsch , my life has changed today.
Watched his internet blog. He showed what could be done if u have, #! ringing in your ears, #2 nasuea, #3 dizziness to fainting.
7 years had these medical problems, the last 6 months brutal.
In 3 years a diagnosis,orthostatic hypotension,means my blood pressure dropped 40 points standing up & taking several steps. I faint alot. increase salt no working much. Now 2 chiro massages I'm alive/moving. Life worth living. Can't thank U enough.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby