Dr. Ajmal Hameed MD Jacksonville FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Ajmal Hameed MD
- All Types of Food Poisoning
- Biliary Atresia
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Colorectal Cancer
- Copper Metabolism Disorders
- Stomach Diseases
- Unexplained Weight Loss
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Superior Health Plan
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- Blue Select
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Select HMO
- Ascension St. Vincent's Riverside Hospital
- Ascension St. Vincent's Southside Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Education and Training
- Medical School
- Punjab State Medical Faculty
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Feb 19, 2020 - healthgrades
- Terrible. Stay away.
- Aug 14, 2019 - healthgrades
- Disappointing, can’t help but feel as if hes just in it for the money, is often in and out and never patient contact is so limited. He literally pushed me off to his partner, he dismisses symptoms and makes you feel like you’re overreacting. You can find a much better doctor than him. Don’t waste your time nor money.
- Suzanne Olsson – Jul 24, 2019 - healthgrades
- Extremely competent and intelligent doctor. I am grateful to have found him. He found serious issues when no other doctor could. By the way, his staff is awesome too!
- Jul 03, 2019 - healthgrades
- Great experience. Wait wasn't abnormal. Nice doctor and staff.
- Sweet Savory in Orange Park, FL – Feb 12, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr Hameed took excellent care of me when somehow got diverticulitis. Everything on google told me I was going to die, but Dr. Hameed chuckled and put my fears to rest. I trust this guy with me life!
- Jace Anthony – Feb 11, 2019 - healthgrades
- Very courteous, knowledgable, and professional
- Daisy M in Jacksonville Beach, FL – Feb 11, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr Hameed is very engaging and knowledgeable. He speaks basic to patients so that it's easy to understand what is going on with your GI issues, what steps he is going to take to give you relief and consistent follow up from his wonderful staff. Stacy was very helpful in assisting me with insurance questions.
- aja – Feb 11, 2019 - healthgrades
- dr hameed is a great doc I love him
- Zion Humphry – Jan 23, 2019 - healthgrades
- Gots to admit , I had the best experience with no problems. I will be recommending!
- Thomas Wiggins – Jan 23, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Hameed took real good care of me and actually checked back with me to make sure I was doing well ! Highly recommend doctor!
- Kimberly Hagen – Jan 23, 2019 - healthgrades
- Very satisfied with my visit . 5 stars!
- Timothy Roundtree – Jan 23, 2019 - healthgrades
- Nice and caring people makes everything better ! I Thank you all and highly recommend!
- Micheal Willis – Jan 23, 2019 - healthgrades
- just now
I was very pleased with my visit , I recommend !
- Kenneth Parker – Jan 23, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Hameed has to be hands down one of the best at what he does ! The staff were great and his P.A was great as well.
- Marcusfranklin – Jan 23, 2019 - healthgrades
- Great service very polite and eager to help!
- Brianna Gates – Jan 23, 2019 - healthgrades
- The best! The doctor and staff members took great care of me. I will be recommending this company.
- Shonda Wright – Jan 23, 2019 - healthgrades
- Great service , highly recommend!!
- Barbara Terrance – Jan 23, 2019 - healthgrades
- I have to admit I was a little worried and discouraged at first , but after meeting with Dr. Hameed and his staff I felt way better and was ready for my procedure! Thank you !
- Cedrice Lockkins – Jan 23, 2019 - healthgrades
- What a great group of people ! Very polite and friendly! I was very at ease
- Daytrice Greer – Jan 22, 2019 - healthgrades
- The best G.I doctor Ived ever seen! Beautiful building and staff members who really do anything they can to help you . I appreciate your service good people!
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby