Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Aileen Trivedi DMD Orlando FL
Dr. Aileen Trivedi DMD
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
Education and Training
- Fellowship Hospital
- Academy Of General Dentistry
- Residency Hospital
- West Palm Beach Va Hospital
- Medical School
- Boston University School Of Medicine
- Undergraduate School
- University Of Miami
- Pankey Institute 2005
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- May 09, 2020 - healthgrades
-Friendly Staff -Comfortable environment -Focus on prevention
Cons: -Medical Plans are run abnormally -higher cost to patients when compared with other Drs
I've been going to Dr. Trivedi for years- while there are some serious flaws with how medical plans are run (as others have mentioned you will almost ALWAYS pay more than quoted and won't learn this until after), overall I don't have a problem recommending the office. Biggest "Pro" for me is they are big fans of preventative options- I would rather a provider recommend more options than less. My (limited) experience with her referrals has been excellent- I have experienced zero concerns with comfort during procedures and the team is overall quite friendly. I just wish that they ran medical plans correctly (I have had it explained that they do a process where apply a greater charge your first visit of year to help "clear your deductibles" in event you need further treatment but I do not think this is the right thing to do).
- Myle – Sep 21, 2019 - healthgrades
- I’ve been coming to Fine Dentistry for several years. All the staff is welcoming, environment is nice, clean, and up to date on technology.
Dr. Trivedi has been patient with me because tend to have a hard time keeping my mouth open/gag reflex is bad.
- Nov 30, 2018 - healthgrades
- I have recommended Trivedi to multiple friends and family members. She and her staff are very professional and caring. I have never had an issue and have been a patient for four years.
- Ebony in Orlando, FL – Jul 11, 2018 - healthgrades
- I recently underwent an invisalign treatment with Dr. Trivedi and I am so pleased with the results. Needless to say, I have a friend who will also be undergoing the treatment with Dr. Trivedi due to how well of a job she has done.
- Heather Donovan in Orlando , FL – Jul 01, 2018 - healthgrades
- Have you ever had people ask you who is your dentist because they love your smile ?
I do !!!!
I have been a patient at Fine Dentistry of Orlando for the last 10 years. This practice has a professional and knowledgeable staff who treat you like they would their own family. The comprehensive services they provide are on the cutting edge of dentistry. Dr. Trivedi’s compassion, dedication, and attention to detail with her patients are secondary to none.
- Orlando, FL – Apr 29, 2017 - healthgrades
- This is an excellent practice and I should know! I've worked in this industry for almost 30 years. The staff is qualified and know their stuff , and they are caring, beyond ANY other office I've ever worked for. Dr Trivedi is by far the best dentist clinically i've ever been employed by and continually educates herself to give the best and most updated care available. I really don't need to elaborate more about this practice, because you'll figure it out yourself when you become a patient!
- unhappyclient in Orlando, FL – Jan 21, 2017 - healthgrades
- Does not submit everything to insurance. Triple check your invoices from the provider and the insurance company submissions. Been months and still have yet to receive refund. Not worth your time.
- Jacki in Orlando, FL – May 24, 2016 - healthgrades
- All insurance coverage estimates were incorrect and denied by my insurance. If you get an estimate prepare to go over each and every item and projected date of service with your insurance provider. I was responsible for 100% of the cost months after the procedure was completed and it was a very expensive bill I was not expecting. This office presented the estimate as a quote, but when faced with my inquiry as to what went wrong told me it was my responsibility to check insurance coverage.
- Jo jo in Orlando fl – Feb 29, 2016 - healthgrades
- She said I had 5000 dollars of crucial work that needed to be done. Went to another dentist and only had one cavity. SHE IS NOT HONEST AND A RIP OFF ARTIST!!! Never would I use her!!!
- Orlando, FL – Dec 08, 2015 - healthgrades
- Dr. Trivedi's attention to detail and excellence in dentistry combined with her warm personality and kindness make her a stand out among dentists. Dr. Trivedi's work is exceptional and my cleanings with hygienist Lynn Lyons have significantly improved my dental health. The staff at Fine Dentistry are on point and courteous. I'm so grateful for Fine Dentistry and Dr. Trivedi, I don't trust any other dentist with my teeth.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby