Dr. Ahmed Qureshi MD Orlando FL
Dr. Ahmed Qureshi MD
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Reflux Esophagitis
- Muscle Weakness
- Muscle Spasm
- Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- Blue Select
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Select HMO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Internal Medicine
- Adventhealth Orlando
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Education and Training
- Medical School
- Dow Medical College, Dow University Of Health Sciences
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Snow – Nov 16, 2020 - healthgrades
- Absolute nightmare! Would not recommend this office to anyone as they do not care about patients or value them.
- Ex Patient – Oct 15, 2020 - healthgrades
- The Worst doctors office I’ve ever stepped foot in!
Rude, unprofessional and disrespectful those are the nicest way to describe this staff. No returned phone calls and forgot to refill prescriptions! How is this business still open??!??
- Jun 16, 2020 - healthgrades
- I used to see the Dr. but he is not there anymore now is his wife and she is very rude and unprofessional. If you make an appointment with him you're going to get her when you go.
- May 17, 2019 - healthgrades
- worst service won't pick up telephone. They don't return messages. Could never get a
live person. On hold forever and then get disconnected
- Mar 20, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Qureshi is an excellent, professional and caring physician who I have had the pleasure of being a patient for the past 6 years. His staff is totally professional and efficient as well.
- Mar 18, 2019 - healthgrades
- If I could give her zero stars, I would do it. She is very unprofessional and rude. It was the worst experience I have ever had. After we payed for the visit, we didn’t see her, so we rescheduled it the next week. She refused to see us and she yelled at us and treated us very unprofessional.
- Mar 15, 2019 - healthgrades
- I have really bad experience with Dr. Qureshi. She was very rude and unprofessional at all. She sent her assistant to us in the lobby to discuss with us the lab in front of everyone, and when we said we wanted to see her, she said no because she has a meeting, however, she was in the back (we saw her in our way to the back) when we asked to see different Dr. she came to the room with a very bad attitude, and she was yelling at us. She treated us very unprofessional.
- Jennifer in Orlando – Nov 08, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Qureshi is the first doctor I feel who REALLY listened to me and evaluated my entire medical situation. I have been battling a very painful condition for over twenty years and finally feel that someone has come to a solution. He has tried several options. Dr. Qureshi stuck his neck out for me in an effort to get me better and did not make me feel bad about having a chronic condition. I will forever be grateful. My only negative comment is the wait time - but worth it.
- Alma Cruz in Orlando – Sep 28, 2018 - healthgrades
- I would surely recommend Dr Qureshi. Out standing Dr. He is very Professional. And kind. I wouldn't change him. Well unless i would move to another state. Take my word for it.
- L. Gerrod Shorts – Aug 10, 2018 - healthgrades
- After a year of visits to Dr. Qureshi, I’ve decided to make him my PCP. Technically, I’m an AL resident, but am in the Orlando area about 2 weeks a month. There’s never been a deviation, whatsoever, in the level of awesomeness in his (and staff’s) care. I was literally in and out within 45 minutes. He always gives attention to my HBP in addition to my chief complaint. Getting an appointment is so painless. Only complaint: Not enough characters allotted to describe accurately how pleased!
- May 02, 2018 - healthgrades
- I did not have good visit at this provider. It started with the front office staff which is a patient's first impression. I found the two women up front completely unconcerned eith my time, I would describe one of them as completely disconnected. Unfortunately this continued with the staff member taking vitals and other info as well as the doctor. I used to think of Dr Qureshi as an outstanding doctor, my opinion has changed.
- FERN in PHILPOTT – Apr 05, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Qureshi and his staff have provided exceptional personalized service in all aspects of medically related services. His staff is courteous, knowledgeable and very sufficient. His office is clean and there is little to no waiting time. He is approved as practitioner who is able to certify patients for medical marijuana. He prescribed cannabis plant to my wife for her depression and she has GREATLY benefited from it.
- Margarita Fernandez – Feb 04, 2018 - healthgrades
- I would like to recommend Dr. Qureshi to everyone who’s looking for a great Dr. He is compassionate, knowledgeable,kind and listen to everything you have to say. He took care of my parents from PR with great kindnesses and compassion and for that the whole family is greatful. He’s the best as well as his staff, Aidita, Claudia and Stephanie. Thank you Dr. Qureshi for everything.
- Janet Rodriguez in Kissimmee, FL – Aug 04, 2017 - healthgrades
- I have been a patient for Dr. Qureshi for over 12 years. Dr. Qureshi have been wonderful and caring to my health. When ever I am sick and go to my Dr. I only get the best care. Dr. Qureshi staff is also caring and very helpful to all my need. I recommend my friend to my Dr. and she is so happy that finally she found a wonderful dr. Thank you Dr. Qureshi for all you have done for me.
- Diane Bourne in Orlando FL – Mar 03, 2017 - healthgrades
- Front office very helpful and proactive making appt with new insurance. Dr. Qureshi is very well worth the 45 minute drive; very patient focussed and thorough- quickly identified issue and recommend treatment model- so glad I found him in my network.
- Taimur Ahmed in Orlando, FL – Feb 28, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Qureshi is one of the most personable and engaged physicians out there. He is genuinely interested in the lives of his patients and how to provide them not only with the best care but with the most efficient process of scheduling that care. His office staff are all dedicated to providing the patients with a great friendly experience and do their best to lessen the wait time and maintain a highly competent office environment. Dr. Qureshi is attentive, responsive, and throughly personable. Th
- Luis Gonzalez in Kissimmee, FL – Jan 31, 2017 - healthgrades
- Great doctor! He's been my doctor since arriving in Florida and has never failed me.
- Michael C. in Orlando, FL – Jan 22, 2017 - healthgrades
- Hello I would like to commend Dr. Qureshi and his entire staff for not only the professionalism, but friendly, efficient and knowledge on a wide ranging medical issues. The very first day I visited his office, I was impressed and Dr. Qureshi diagnosed a condition I didn't know I had the very first time he saw me. Something my prior physician of 13 years hadn't noticed or diagnosed. In closing thank you Dr. Qureshi, Claudia, Yolanda and Stephanie for your compassion and efficiency.
- Robert Koch in Kissimmee, FL – Nov 16, 2016 - healthgrades
- Since it was my fist year I was entitled to a welcome to medicare visit.I am still getting a bill.They keep telling me to forget it. I called medicare and was told that all they had to do was to put it in a certain phrase,and I would not have to pay.I found out their billing is done in another country.This country did not understand this and told medicare they would lower the price.WRONG again.I was hung up on by the office manager.She said it was my responsibility! I said she should have known
- MICHELLE LEGER in Orlando, FL – Feb 27, 2016 - healthgrades
- Outstanding Doctor, very attentive to the patient needs, with a wide knowledge and care for his patients. His staff are very open and responsive always in a timely manner. Great staff too!!
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby