Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Ahmad Ali MD Orlando FL
Dr. Ahmad Ali MD
- Vitamin D Deficiency
- Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
- Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
- Adrenal Incidentaloma
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis
- Lipid Disorders
Accepted Insurance Plans
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- Blue Select
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Adventhealth Orlando
Education and Training
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Mar 03, 2020 - healthgrades
- Fantastic Doctor. Listens to everything you tell him, really cares and takes his time
- Jul 02, 2019 - healthgrades
- I love how Dr Ali listens to me. I know he is busy, but when he comes into the room and sits down and looks at you. This is becoming a lost art in medicine and I should know as I was in the medical profession for 40 years.
A shout out to his office staff......very professional
- Tose K in Orlando, FL – Jun 12, 2019 - healthgrades
- I’ve been going to Dr. Ali for many years for my diabetes and thyroid. He’s awesome, very friendly, LISTENS well, explains throughly (even sketches sometimes) and you can tell he genuinely cares about his patients’ well-being. He’s absolutely the best Doctor I ever had and I’ve been to several dozens in my lifetime! He’s out of network for me now but I don’t care.
I did have trouble getting call backs from his staff several months ago, after calling and leaving voicemails multiple times (within a week), and was frustrated and going to complain to Dr. Ali about it at my next appointment BUT I did receive a call back to my last voicemail the following day and when I came in for my appointment I noticed a change of staff, so hopefully response time continues to be 24 hours or less.
- Apr 03, 2019 - healthgrades
- Mar 29, 2019 - healthgrades
- I have seen him for years! I travel a long way to see him and he has been wonderful with my mother! Khaled is the bomb he always takes the time to help me. Love this place and never a long wait!
- NATASHA LULO in ORLANDO, – Feb 15, 2019 - healthgrades
- Few years ago I had a thyroidectomy. Dr. Ali is taking care of me since that time. He is a very caring doctor and takes his time with patients and explains everything. He is very professional and listens very carefully and gives advice that you can use in your daily life to improve your health and life even without a thyroid. His staff is very good and treat you with courtesy and respect. I highly recommend Dr. Ahmad Ali.
- Victoria in Orlando, FL – Sep 19, 2018 - healthgrades
- This is the WORST doctor I have ever been to. It took me a week of calling to finally talk to someone. When I finally got them on the phone they said they were refilling my prescription and then didn’t. I then called again the next day to ask about my medication and they still did not fill it after they said they had. There is no emergency line or on call doctor for cases like this, which was their fault in the end. Do not use this doctor.
- Anna Maria molins in Longwood – Jun 05, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Ali has been the best specialist I've ever had for my thyroid. Great bedside manner and very personal. He listens well and is on point.
I am sad that I am leaving Florida and will have to start over again.
- Glen Burnie, MD – Oct 31, 2017 - healthgrades
- I really wish all doctors are like Dr. Ali. I love his approach in healing, which is very nonexistent in doctors these days. Dr. Ali actually listens and gives advice that you can use in your daily life to improve your health and thyroid issues, he does not just prescribe few pills and that’s it. As a public health professional, I truly appreciate this in a Doctor.
- Wanda Robson in Orlando, FL – Aug 07, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Ali is the most caring doctor I have every been to see. He cares about you like you were a member of his family and treats you with respect. His office is clean and bright. He is easy to talk to and answers all my questions. He listens to his patients.
- Tara in Apopka, FL – Feb 10, 2017 - healthgrades
- I have recommended him to family members and friends as I fully believe that he gives the best care. I couldnt ask for better bedside manner and a genuine care for his patients. Hard to find these days.
- Orlando, FL – Feb 08, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Ali is warm and caring and listens to concerns, but as a thyroid patient my needs are minimal. The problem that I have is with his office. I have never been seen in under 45 minutes. I've been bearing this for over a year, but it's time to move on. I would recommend him if you have a lot of extra time, otherwise I would find someone else who understands how to schedule appointments.
- M Cortes in Orlando, FL – Oct 21, 2016 - healthgrades
- No doubt this Doc takes time to hear you, to explain you and answer your questions. I have never had issues with this office or their employees. I recommend Dr. Ahmad Ali without a doubt. I love that he loves natural ways for a better health.
- Evette Perez Walker in Casselberry , FL – Sep 07, 2016 - healthgrades
- This doctor, is so caring and takes his time with patients. Very nice person, always happy he's just a breath of fresh air.
- Budd in Winter Park, FL – Jul 02, 2016 - healthgrades
- His office does not return phone calls for appointments, they do not return requests for insulin refills, so I am without insulin. His office staff is completely incompetent. He's ok IF you can see him, but more into the sales of product than true endocrine care-GO ELSEWHERE!!!!!
- Karen S in Geneva, FL – May 31, 2016 - healthgrades
- He always takes a lot of time answering any questions I have. He also offers information to me about things i can do to improve my medical condition.
- Marisol serrano in Orlando, FL – May 18, 2016 - healthgrades
- I was a patient of Dr ali prior office too, but i ve trying to get an appointment with him and they give me excuses excuses. To make story short Dr Ali took the phone from medical assistant talk yo me rudrly and hang on me. One who was my dr prevuously. He was sooooo rude that im not accepting any excuses from him.
I never expect that, hes veeeeery unprofessional, and i will bever recomend him to anyone.
- Cynthia Otazu in Winter Park, FL – Feb 25, 2016 - healthgrades
- I've been a Patient of Dr. Ali since he was in the prior office. He has been amazing, providing the necessary medication, nutrition, and any other trick in the book that could help me. He sees the whole picture. I am so very happy with him. Even though I will be moving later to Lake Mary, I will certainly continue to come to him.
- Mrs.TW in Orlando,Florida – Dec 24, 2015 - healthgrades
- patient for about 10 years -too lazy to switch until NOW! he never listens to my health issues and just does a generic dose of meds- I began to tell him what medworks best for me- during a critical health issue I need a deeper look into autoimmune issues and he could NOT be bothered - further explained my thyroid has NOTHING to do with my over all health - come back in 3 months- however my thyroid is causing some of these health issues- he was too lazy to be bothered to help me!!!SWITCHING !!
- Elsie Johnson – Apr 30, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Ali is the first physician that I've encountered that takes the time to learn about the person as a whole and what expectations are desired from his expertise. He treats the whole person and engages the patient to become a part of the treatment instead of dictating treatment. He has had a positive impact on my general health. I highly recommend him.
- Mona p. Allison – Sep 12, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Ali is the type of dr that can be trusted with your health! I was a patient of his a while ago ..like 6years and wld love to come back to him for my thyroid!
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby