Dr. Agustin J Arrieta MD Miami FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Agustin J Arrieta MD
- Parathyroid (Gland) Disease
- Postnasal Drip
- Throat Cancer
- Otitis Media
- Pollen Allergy
- Loss of Smell and-or Taste
- Other than Malignant
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- AvMed PPO
- Open Access
- Blue Access PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- Blue Care HMO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida PPO
- Blue Preferred Patient Care PPO
- Blue Select
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Great West Healthcare-Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Open Access Plus PPO
- Coventry Health Care PPO
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Group Health Cooperative
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- TriCare for Life
- Tricare PPO
- Tricare South
- Choice Plus POS
- Navigate HMO
- Navigate POS
- Neighborhood Health Partnership
- Options PPO
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Hearing & Speech Therapy
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Doctors Hospital
- Homestead Hospital
- Miami Cancer Institute
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Nicklaus Children's Hospital
- South Miami Hospital
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- Florida State University
- Internship Hospital
- Florida State University
- Medical School
- Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med
- Undergraduate School
- University Of Miami
- Infections & Inflammation Of Salivary Glauds
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Oct 28, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr Arrieta is knowledgeable and relatable. Conscientious and knowledgeable. Wait time in minimal and staff treats you with respect and kindness.
- Betty Amezquita – Aug 31, 2020 - healthgrades
- Excellent, I had more than one procedure and I am more than satisfied.
- Mar 21, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr office is nice staff, the wait might a little but so worth it.
- Hikda M. de la Huelga in Hallandale Beach, FL – Feb 08, 2019 - healthgrades
- I was admitted to a hospital last year with vertigo. They keept me for four days addressing the wrong issue. They treated me for a heart condition. I made an appointment to see Dr. Agustin Arrieta and after an extensive examination by him and the therapist in his office I was diagnosed with Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo. The therapists in his office performed maneuvers (exercises) and within 15 minutes the vertigo was gone. Execellent doctor, very nice , courteous and professional.
- Laia Taveras in homestead FL – Jul 19, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Arrieta is very courteous and knowledgeable. My husband and I both treat with him and the high level of professionalism and communication skills is what sets him far apart from other doctors. I would highly recommend him to anyone!!
- Miami, FL – Apr 26, 2017 - healthgrades
- I;m extremely impressed with Dr. Arrieta ; he spent more than a reasonable amount of time in my appointment. Then I had an emergency & his staff fit me in immediately. The doctor performed a difficult procedure (unplanned), fit me in several times weekly for several weeks. I'm sure If had not had his diagnostic & surgical skills I likely would have become very ill & perhaps died. I would entrust my children & anyone to his care. He is an excellent, caring doctor and staff were top notch.
- Ft Lauderdale, FL – Feb 28, 2017 - healthgrades
- An assembly line. He's time is valuable, not yours. Needless tests.
- Lourdes Valdes in Miami, FL – Feb 13, 2017 - healthgrades
- Extremely smart, capable and caring physician with an outstanding outlook. Performed robotic tonsillectomy with resection.
- David in Coral Gables, FL – Nov 08, 2016 - healthgrades
- A capable, caring physician who performed excellent surgery for me--and a very nice person!
- Pembroke Pines, FL – Oct 21, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Arrieta performed 2 surgeries on me and the scars are practically unnoticeable. He would explain everything to me beforehand and answer any questions I had. I would definitely recommend him. Great doctor and all around great guy.
- Marivi Lopez in Miami, FL – Aug 18, 2016 - healthgrades
- Excellent doctor. Performed Tonsillectomy and my recovery went very smooth. Caring and concerned doctor, highly recommend him.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby