Dr. Adrien A Eshraghi MD Miami FL
Dr. Adrien A Eshraghi MD
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Enlarged Turbinates
- Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
- Swimmer's Ear
- Oral and-or Facial Cleft
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Ache
- Chronic Sinusitis
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Superior Health Plan
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Ear, Nose, and Throat
- association for research in otolaryngology* american board of hospital physicians* american college of ethical physicians* president greater miami ent society* fellow american college of surgeons facs* american academy of otolaryngology, head and neck surgery* diplomate american board of otolaryngology* florida society of otolaryngology, head and neck surgery* american neurotology society
- Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center/UMHC
- Association For Research In Otolaryngology
- American Board Of Hospital Physicians
- American College Of Ethical Physicians
- President Greater Miami Ent Society
- Fellow American College Of Surgeons Facs
- American Academy Of Otolaryngology, Head And Neck Surgery
- Diplomate American Board Of Otolaryngology
- Florida Society Of Otolaryngology, Head And Neck Surgery
- American Neurotology Society
Education and Training
- Medical School
- Ufr De Medecine Pitie-Salpetriere, Universite Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi)
- Ethic Committee, Wpbva
- Continuing Medical Education Amer Academy Otolaryngology
- Research Otolaryngology Um
- Infectious Disease American Academy Of Otolaryngology
- Laser Safety Committee, Wpbva
- Librairy Committee Miller School Of Medicine
- Skull Base Committee American Academy Otolaryngology
- Otology And Neurotology Committee American Academy Of Otolar
- Facial Nerve Branch To The External Auditory Canal
- Laser Chemotherapy Of Human Carcinoma Cells With Three New
- Etiologic Diagnosis Of Hearing Loss
- Cochlear_Implant In Children A Review
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Awesome man of superior talent – Dec 01, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr Eshragi did my right ear stepodectomy revision because of 3 years of suffering Tinnittus horror to almost the brink of suicide ,no joking either
He is blessed to do this work by the creator God because I prayed to God for help and said please help me or give me death. My right ear is perfect now and I’m half way home because left ear still has Tinnittus and doc is working a time schedule to operate on it next. Life is sweeter because of the creators man instrument Dr Adrein Eshragi Thank you Jesus! Les dery 11/30/20
- Jun 21, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr Eshraghi changed my life. After going to three ENT doctors and going through extensive testing some of which were extremely uncomfortable my internist recommended Dr Eshraghi. He diagnosed blocked Eustachian tubes and put tubes in both ears. Like a miracle my vertigo disappeared.
- Mark Tiger – Mar 09, 2020 - healthgrades
- I am a 66 year old retired professional in high level business operations and customer care. On March 6th, I was scheduled to see Dr. Eshraghi. I have never had a worst experience with a physician in my entire life.
Dr Eshraghi was totally unprepared. He had never reviewed my notes from previous visits. When I questioned this he got rude, loud, aggressive, and started to get in my face before I asked him to please back off and we can try to start over. His listening skills were nonexistent and his clinical skills were unacceptable. My original appointment was with the department chairman and needed to be changed . I was assured that my case would be clearly communicated. Unfortunately this did not happen. I would never agree to see this physician again and would recommend the same to anyone else looking for a physician in his field. His behavior and actions should constitute grounds for going before a medical ethics review board and disciplinary action should be considered
- Stephany Turner – Nov 05, 2019 - healthgrades
- This man is amazing! Not only is he a professional, it shows through his work and skill and knowledge. I went in for a cochlear implant surgery. The scar is super small and hidden. I healed fast and clean. I had an issue and he promptly saw me to have it taken care of. Any worries I had he's quelled smoothly. He's a nice doctor and cheerful too. I look forward to getting my next ear done by him. In fact, I loved his work and so grateful and thankful that I made a painting for him. I would recommend him to anyone in need of surgery, hands down.
- May 28, 2019 - healthgrades
- Too quick poor communication and gave me a test with no explanation. Waited two months for appointment and I could have made a better diagnosis,
- Jude Parry in Miami Beach, FL – Nov 10, 2018 - healthgrades
- The stapedectomy surgery that Dr. Eshragi conducted in May 2018 was a complete success and has enriched the quality of my life dramatically. Deafness diminished my social life--- which is a lifeline for seniors like me---and now I am alive again. Thank you Dr. Eshragi.
- Rob in Lauderhill , FL – Nov 04, 2018 - healthgrades
- I am a 67 old male and over time
lost 85% of hearing in my left ear. It was recommended I try hearing aids. I went through 2 expensive hearing aids but I could not get used to them, especially in restaurants and noisy places. So, I decided to get retested and was told surgery might work. That is when I was recommended to Dr Eshraghi. He operated on my ear a month later by gluing a tiny bone back together. It was a complete success; my hearing, which I thought was lost forever, was restored
- Judy Folliett in Dunedin, FL – Jul 21, 2018 - healthgrades
- He saved my life 7years ago and could not of had a better bedside manner which is rare these days very friendly office staff that are also very efficient. See him he's the best!
- Mar 22, 2018 - healthgrades
- I highly recommend Dr Eshraghi.
he is thoroug and dedicated to his patients. he is experienced in difficult procedures. He successfully reimplanted my CI despite the ossified obstruction in my cochlea. he prepares well and takes to time with his patients to ensure a successful outcome. JD Miami
- Lake Worth, FL – Feb 07, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Eshraghi is a world class surgeon. i now have 2 cochlear implants and have joined the world of hearing people. My case was very challenging because of ossification. My gratitude for his work is unending. I am a professor, and witnessed him working with a resident. He is also a world class professor. Thank you, Dr. Eshraghi.
- DEREK DILEO in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Dec 22, 2016 - healthgrades
- WE WERE REFFERED TO DR ESHRAGHI VIA OUR ENT DOCTOR. MY 33 Y/O SON WAS CLOSE TO BEING DEAF WITH OTOSCLEROSIS. ALTHOUGH IT TOOK A FEW VISITS TO WARM UP TO EACH OTHER, WE WERE DELIGHTED THAT HE LISTENED TO US AND COLLABORATED WITH US. TWO SURGERIES IN 3 MONTHS, STAPEDECTOMY AND TITANIUM IMPLANTS. ON THE LAST SURGERY, MY SON WAS COMPLAINING THAT THE TOILET FLUSHED TOO LOUD IN RECOVERY..HOW LUCKY ARE WE TO HAVE BEEN BLESSED WITH THIS REFERRAL TO DR ESHRAGHI..WE ARE INDEED BLESSED..
- Ft Lauderdale – Nov 24, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Eshraghi is an amazing doctor. He is the best ENT doctor I have seen. He is professional,knowledgeable and very caring. He diagnosed my problem and treated me effectively. I am grateful I was referred to him.
- Paul Fuller in Miami, FL – Nov 19, 2016 - healthgrades
- I highly recommend Dr. Eshraghi to all who are looking for an ENT doctor. I had been seen by multiple doctors over the past few months, and no one could figure out my diagnosis or how to treat me. I was so happy that my friend recommended Dr. Eshraghi to me! Dr. Eshraghi spent a lot of time with me on the first visit and he taught me a lot about my condition and how we would treat it. I am so lucky to have him as my doctor!
- David Kraker in Delray Beach, FL – Nov 03, 2016 - healthgrades
- This doctor should be reprimanded for his bad behavior. This was my first visit ( and last ). He did not introduce himself or ask any questions. There was no examination and only volunteer merger information when asked. He gave and offhand recommendation by just looking at my chart. There was no indication of any concern for me as patient. or an individual.
- J.C. in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Jul 29, 2016 - healthgrades
- Eshraghi was in my presence in his office for considerably less than 10 minutes. When answering his questions, he would interrupt me before I could finish my answer with another question. He made me feel as if I was wasting his time.
He apparently did not hear me explain my problem but decided to merely clean out one ear and send me on my way. I received a jaw dropping four figure bill for and ear wax removal. REMEMBER, less than 10 minutes. My real ear problem was unaffected by his treatment.
- Lake Worth, FL – Jul 16, 2016 - healthgrades
- By far my worst experience ever. Took literally 3 min. with me and had hand on door from start. Handed me list of tests needed without explanations. Refused to discuss issues I brought up. Offered no empathy for the suffering I am experiencing with my Menieres. Asked none of my history. Gave no examination. Barely looked at the many medical papers I brought in for review. Office is great and made sure I left with an appointment for a better doctor.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby