Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Adriano G Silva MD Tampa FL
Dr. Adriano G Silva MD
- Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
- Allergic Reaction
- Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders
- Fungal Nail Infection
- Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear)
- Lyme Disease
- Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Choice Care PPO
- Select HMO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Geriatric Medicine
Education and Training
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Buford Albritton – Nov 30, 2020 - healthgrades
- The first few years Dr.zaide did okay, I went to him 41/2years. His attitude is the worse he thinks very highly of himself. Anyway I fired him over failure to sign prescriptions he turned into a pompous man I would not take a family member to him and sure advise to run far away from him. Sensored text
- Marilyn Hodge in FL – Aug 17, 2018 - healthgrades
- I went for my first visit to Dr. Zaide and have a very positive impression of him. He is kind and listens!
- Charles Cochran in Lakeland, FL – Aug 08, 2016 - healthgrades
- During my first visit with this man, he made an insinuating remark to me. He appeared to have a dislike of women.
Then, upon not feeling well and giving him my BP reading, he doubled my medication but failed to record our telephone conversation and make a notation of this increase. Thereafter, I was always prescribed the lower dose and the office failed to listen to this complaint.
He is an unfriendly and pompous man who discharged me as a patient when I voiced my dislike for him.
- Julie G in Lakeland, FL – Jan 15, 2016 - healthgrades
- Very attentive. I like that he works in the office, hospital and long term care.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby