Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Adrianne M Ridley Payne MD Tampa FL
Dr. Adrianne M Ridley-Payne MD
- Anal Disorders
- Fungal Infections
- Chronic Venous Embolism Thrombosis
- Abdominal Pain
- Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- Blue Preferred Patient Care PPO
- BlueDental Choice
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Carelink HMO
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- TriCare for Life
- Navigate HMO
- Family Medicine
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- Affiliated Hosps Canton
- Internship Hospital
- Northeastern Ohio Coll Med
- Medical School
- Northeastern Ohio University / College of Medicine
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Kazimierz – Oct 21, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Ridley-Payne is attentive, involved, personable and patient. Always ready to listen and explaining treatments to the last detail. And her treatments work.
Dr. Ridley-Payne is the best primary care physician I've ever met in the US. Simply: she cares. Appointments are on time, waiting time insignificant, ladies at the reception desk are helpful and professional.
- May 01, 2019 - healthgrades
- NEVER EVEN HAPPENED!
Had Careplus assign my medicare to this doctor after reading good feedback. The day prior to her assuming my care, I called for an appointment due to having come down with flu/cold. Was told soonest Dr Ridley-Payne could see me was over two weeks (almost 2.5 weeks). Don't know about your expectations of what your primary care practitioner level of service should be, but this IS NOT ACCEPTABLE to me. So "read her reviews" with this warning. Tomorrow, I'll be searching for a new doctor; and one of my first questions will deal with how quick I can be seen in times of need! Wow! At least I quickly found out how little my health meant to Dr. Ridley-Payne's office!
- Mar 11, 2019 - healthgrades
- Absolutely Fabulous! She is highly personable and professional!!! If she can’t cure the issue she refers to the appropriate doctors. Will change insurance to stay with her!
- Linda Smith in Brooksville – Feb 28, 2018 - healthgrades
- Both my husband and I have been patients of Dr. Ridley-Payne's for quite a number of years! We have the utmost confidence in her and her staff! She's patient, easy to talk to, answers all questions, etc. It was with heavy hearts that we had to find a new PCP closer to our new home. Highly recommend her to anyone who asks.
- Regina in Tampa, FL – Feb 21, 2018 - healthgrades
- She is a very personable Dr., she listened to you and discusses your options.
- David DeSandro in Lutz, FL – Feb 20, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Ridley-Payne is very attentive and involved. She is a good and kind Doctor.
- Tampa, FL – May 05, 2017 - healthgrades
- Probably one of the best primary care doctors I have had in awhile. Best quality about Dr. Ridley-Payne is she takes time to listen to and discuss with us as patients. I never felt rushed during my visits. She does not keep you waiting for long periods and spends at least 10-15 minutes actively listening to during the exam.
- Barbara Newton in Tampa, FL – Jul 07, 2016 - healthgrades
- I would highly recommend Doctor Ridley-Payne, who is my mother-in-laws primary care Doctor. Dr. Ridley-Payne takes her time explaining treatment options and is very caring toward my mother-in-law. My mother-in-law has a multitude of serious diagnosis and under the Doctors care she has been remarkably stable. We are both very satisfied with the care she receives.
- Tampa, FL – Apr 21, 2016 - healthgrades
- I had a New Patient appointment scheduled for 2pm today. Was told to arrive 15 minutes early for paperwork. I arrived 25 minutes early, to a sign on the door stating they would be in at 2. At 2:20pm, they still weren't there and their phones were to the answering service. The door was locked. I knocked, no answer. I will NEVER recommend this provider to ANYone. This lack of respect of my time is inexcusable.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby