Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Adriana Rodriguez DMD Miami FL
Dr. Adriana Rodriguez DMD
- Tooth Attrition
- Gum Disease
- Chipped Tooth
- Tooth Abrasion
- Tooth Abscess
- Tooth Demineralization
- Tooth Discoloration
Accepted Insurance Plans
Education and Training
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Paulina – Nov 12, 2020 - healthgrades
- If I could give a negative amount of stars, I would! This place is run by an unprofessional receptionist, who knows nothing about customer service or how to talk to patients! She is rude, works things on her own terms, doesn’t listen to patients and treats us as if we come to her own home unannounced and expect her to be nice, when in reality I pay cash (above average prices) and can’t even get a decent attitude. Also probably has problems with math since she told me I canceled 5 appointments, when in reality I cancelled one because I WAS SICK! and missed another one cause she failed to remind me of it.
BTW, when they didn’t open their practice on a day when I had an appointment, no one thought it’s necessary to give me heads up to not come. If a could come up with a slogan for this office that would be “the receptionist is always right”.
Do not recommend! Not worth the time/$$.
- Mar 10, 2020 - healthgrades
- After 2 failed attempts to find a quality Dentist in the Brikell area, my wife and I have been seeing Dr. Rodriguez the past 2 years. She is a highly skilled, thorough practitioner who takes the time to explain all of the options towards providing excellent dental care. The highest compliment that we can give is we trust her knowledge, expertise and gentle approach. And if needed, she has a terrific network of specialists including a great Periodontist & Endodontist that she works closely with. We are extremely pleased with her services and highly recommend Dr. Rodriguez for any of your dental challenges!
- Maha – Apr 24, 2018 - healthgrades
- Worst office staff and professionalism ever experienced.
- George in Miami, FL – Aug 09, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Rodrigues is a knowledgeable and highly skilled dentist who takes pride in her work. When I became a new patient of Dr. Rodriguez , she explained the dental treatment to me and gave me a better understanding of my dental health. Her staff are always friendly and very personable... while staying professional. Awesome office – would highly recommend Dr. Rodriguez and her team to anyone because they listen, are patient-focused, and do a great job.
- John J in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Apr 21, 2016 - healthgrades
- I have been going to Dr. Rodriguez office for several years and they have always treated me promptly, professionally, and like a friend. I make a special effort to see her now, as I drive from Fort Lauderdale to have my teeth cleaned. I could easily just go somewhere else, but I prefer to stay with Dr. Rodriguez and her friendly staff. They deserve 5 stars in my world.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby