Dr. Adriana Dejman Valdez MD Miami FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Adriana Dejman Valdez MD
- Breast Diseases
- Dermatitis Due to Food
- All Types of Food Poisoning
- Encounters for Normal Pregnancies
- Urinary Incontinence
- Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
- Atrophic Vaginitis
- Bell's Palsy
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- BlueDental Choice
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- United Healthcare
- Family Medicine
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Larkin Community Hospital
- Miami Cancer Institute
- Westchester General Hospital
Education and Training
- Undergraduate School
- Medical School
- Institute of Superior Medical Science of Havana
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Heidy – Aug 01, 2020 - healthgrades
- since the first day for me and my daughter it has been good experience with Doctor Valdes ad her team, I have no complaint it's been one year and they always assist you I have a condition and she prescribed medication that helps me with my blood pressure and she has been the only one that keep my blood pressure control and in 21 years for the first time it is where ut gave to be. Proud of my doctor and staff ?
- Ellie – Feb 01, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Valdes is everything I want on a doctor. She is proactive, attentive and very caring. In 11 years of illness I finally found a doctor who cares about my wellbeing as much as I do. She is always available for last minute appointments and her front desk girl Yoanka is the sweetest! Sometimes you have to wait a little to see the doctor but once you’re sitting with her you immediately feel like it was worth the wait. I recommend her to everyone, she is the best!
- Aug 19, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr Valdes is Very professional and kind .
She’s a good diagnostician . Easy to talk to and easy to get an appointment .
- Aug 15, 2019 - healthgrades
- Best Doctor in Miami
- Apr 21, 2018 - healthgrades
- She prescribed me a few meds I did not need and winded up in the ER. No I would not recommend her to my worse enemy.
- Miami, FL – Dec 01, 2017 - healthgrades
- front desk doesn't even know what the DR does all she says is that dr valdes is a family doctor couldn't answer my question at all. I was gonna be a new patient but first impressions are everything
- Miami, FL – Jul 21, 2017 - healthgrades
- As a new patient I expressed concern that I had waited nearly three hours with my children to see her for a wellness visit that I could have rescheduled. I could read all of the patient names and times on her office computer screen and I had been scheduled 30 minutes later than I was told by the office. She said she waits 4 hours to see her doctor and I should clear the day to see her but anyway she would not take me as a patient due to my concerns but would complete a pap smear anyway.
- A.Gonzalez in miami,Fl – Apr 27, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Valdes is the most amazing and caring Dr. , she takes the time to listen to your concerns answer every single question in a very understanding way ! Extremely patient , knowledgeable, very informative , and cares about her patients well being and health ! ... Office is extremely clean very well organized the staff is friendly and setting up an appointment is very easy .
- Denver, CO – Feb 26, 2016 - healthgrades
- The Dr. is very knowledgeable and spend enough time with the patients to explain all details and respond all patients' questions.
I highly recommend Dr. Valdes to my family and friends
- Miami, FL – Feb 25, 2016 - healthgrades
- She is very professional and really care about her patients. She takes all the time necessary to review your story and take care of you. She shows empathy and always try to understand you and give you the best solution to your problems from an honest point of view. I really recommend her as a PCP.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby