Dr. Adam Walker MD Farmington Hills MI
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Adam Walker MD
- Lung Cancer
- Peritoneal Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Cervical Cancer
- Gynecologic Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Pleural Cancer
- Lung Neoplasms Not Specified as Malignant
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Balanced Blue Access-OH PPO
- Blue Access Options for ERC Health-OH PPO
- Blue Access Options-OH PPO
- Blue Access-OH PPO
- Blue Preferred Plus-OH POS
- Blue Preferred-OH EPO
- Blue Preferred-OH HMO
- Blue Preferred-OH POS
- Blue Traditional-OH
- Bronze Blue Access-OH PPO
- Bronze Blue Access-OH PPO Plus
- Bronze Pathway Group-OH HMO
- Bronze Pathway X-OH HMO
- Bronze Pathway-OH HMO
- Catastrophic Pathway X-OH HMO
- Catastrophic Pathway-OH HMO
- Gold Blue Access-OH PPO
- Gold Pathway Group-OH HMO
- Gold Pathway X-OH HMO
- Gold Pathway-OH HMO
- Lumenos Plans-OH
- National (BlueCard Basic) PPO
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Ohio Med Plan-OH
- Pathway-OH HMO
- Platinum Blue Access-OH PPO
- Platinum Pathway Group-OH HMO
- Silver Blue Access-OH PPO
- Silver Blue Access-OH PPO Plus
- Silver Pathway Group-OH HMO
- Silver Pathway X-OH HMO
- Silver Pathway-OH HMO
- The Christ Hospital Health Network (TCHHN)-OH
- Trihealth HD80-OH
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Priority PPO
- ProMedica Flower Hospital
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital
Education and Training
- Residency Hospital
- University of Toledo Medical Center
- Medical School
- Indiana University / School of Medicine
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Mary Brewer – Aug 25, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Walter is a very caring, thoughtful and an expert in his field. Provided the best care possible. Would recommend him to anyone I know
- Cheryl Dwyer – Jul 31, 2020 - healthgrades
- Very friendly, welcoming, knowledgeable and makes you feel at ease. Great sense of humor. I wish more Drs. had his compassion .
- Jun 30, 2020 - healthgrades
- Fantastic Dr. caring and concerned and open and honest. The best I’ve ever seen
- Helen Wright – Oct 15, 2019 - healthgrades
- I was terrified when I learned I had ovarian cancer April of 2018. I cried at the initial appt, the receptionist offered a hug to calm me. When I did see Dr Walters, he was amazing ! He sat with me drew a diagram of what he needed to do during surgery. He took his time and answered every single one of my questions, with patience and care. Explained everything I was going to go through during and after the surgery. After surgery the PA, Natalie Walkup was my main contact as well as the chemo nurse Courtney Payne, they both together got me through my 6 months of chemo by returning every call, answered every email. Now a year later, I am in remission and surgery scar is barely noticeable! Every 3 months I go to see the PA, Natalie Walkup, and she is just as wonderful! They are my angels?? I will forever remember the care and respect this whole staff provided during the worst year of my life.
- Lacey in Bowling Green, OH – May 07, 2019 - healthgrades
- I was refereed to Dr. Walter after my primary Obgyn gave me a cancer diagnosis. My husband & I feel blessed that we ended up in Dr. Walter's care. He is such a intelligent & compassionate Doctor. We never felt rushed at our appointments, he always listened intently & explained everything very thoroughly! Every other medical professional we met along the way had nothing but praises to say about Dr. Walter as well! He even called us personally a few days after my surgery to give us the great news that I was now cancer free! I could never say enough great things about him & his staff and would recommend him to everyone with a gynecological cancer diagnosis.
- TOLEDO, OH – Oct 21, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Walter is an amazing doctor and surgeon. He did my surgery and I couldn't have asked for a better doctor and he has a wonderful bedside manner. His staff and partners are also wonderful people and I had such a wonderful experience with all of them. If anyone is searching for a great specialist please see Dr. Walter he will take gret care of you.
- Oct 12, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr. Walter is one of the most compassionate, understanding and competent doctors I have ever been treated by. He has been with me during a very stressful medical issue and he has kept me informed 100% of the time. Highly recommended this doctor.
- Kayla in Toledo, OH – Sep 26, 2018 - healthgrades
- I was diagnosed with cervical cancer last year, and was referred to Dr. Walter...who was AMAZING. He was incredibly kind, proficient, and knowledgeable. He discussed different treatment options with me, and explained the pros and cons of all of them. I felt confident going into surgery.
Also, his office staff and funny, kind, and efficient.
- J. Lanham – Mar 04, 2018 - healthgrades
- I cannot say enough about this wonderful doctor! His kindness and compassion in addition to his knowledge, made my surgery truly a breeze. Everything you hope a physician would be and more!!! Thank you, Dr. Walter. You and your Staff are amazing!!!
- Carol in Toledo, OH – Sep 24, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Adam Walter is nothing short of amazing! We had a big scare with our 17 year old daughter this past summer and Dr. Walter was skilled, knowledgeable, kind, and so compassionate. Throughout the journey, we knew we were led to this awesome surgeon. We cannot thank him (and his awesome staff) enough.
- Laura Watson in Toledo, OH – Jul 27, 2017 - healthgrades
- I had a abcest that was infected and was very painful. He took the time and care to take care of it. he is a very caring doctor in what he does. a very good doctor
- Carissa in Attica, OH – Jun 30, 2017 - healthgrades
- I am so very blessed to have found Dr. Walter he is kind caring and so very knowledgeable. I finally feel that my journey is headed in the right direction.
- Colleen hall in Bethany, OK – Jun 17, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Adam Walter is the whole package. He is a very smart doctor. He has much compassion for his patients and gives 100 percent of himself. I was not the best patient I could have been, He was so kind to me when I was being difficult. I will always be grateful to him being understanding and patience. I wish he was still my Dr., but every thing has it's seasons.and I miss him. I recommend him to others with all my heart.
- Mayra verduzco in Oklahoma City Ok – Nov 04, 2016 - healthgrades
- Salvo mi vida con su pronto y aserrado tratamiento, que pena que ya no está en Oklahoma, le mando mis mejores deseos y bendiciones. Ya estoy jugando soccer nuevamente!! Lo extraño mucho.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby