Dr. Adam W Bagley MD Jacksonville FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Adam W Bagley MD
- Hammer Toe
- Osteoarthritis of Shoulder
- Systemic Chondromalacia
- Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
- Chronic Neck Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain
- Osteoarthritis of Spine
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville
- Baptist Medical Center South
Education and Training
- Medical School
- Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med
- Undergraduate School
- University Of Georgia
- American College Of Rheumatology
Languages Spoken (other than english)
- PUBLIC INTOXICATION
Reviews from the web
- Dec 08, 2020 - healthgrades
- This doctor cares nothing about his patients. After traveling over an hour from Lake City for my first appointment, I got lost trying to find his office in Jacksonville and was late for my appointment. When I arrived, I explained to the person at the front desk what happened, and she went to ask Dr. Bagley if he would still see me. He turned me away, after I had waited 3 months to get in to see him for a condition that is greatly affecting my ability to function in daily life, not to mention that I took a half day off work without pay to be able to see him and spent almost 3 hours driving round trip. I am glad I found out early the kind of doctor and uncaring person that he is, because I definitely do not want to be treated by this kind of doctor. Oh, and the reason I didn't call to let them know I was lost is because it's difficult to ever reach anyone, and you always have to wait on hold forever. I hope I never have to visit any doctor in this practice in the future.
- Oct 16, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr Bagley is a wonderful caring doctor. He truly cares about his patients well being. He takes the time to explain everything to you, answer any questions and concerns you may have. You don’t feel like he’s rushing like most Drs do.
- Christine Kandah – Oct 07, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Adam Bagley is the most caring and concerned Physician that I have been to. He addressed problems with my feet(prescribed medication) addressed lethargy with vitamin
Dr. Bagley is an internist and Rheumatologist. Yet I feel he goes beyond just caring .
- Jax Patient – Sep 04, 2019 - healthgrades
- Particularly kind & efficient office staff. Dr. Bagley has a terrific bedside manner and is clearly knowledgeable. Great listener. Logical treatment plan. Up-to-date on RA research and pharmacology. 5+
- Jodi in Jacksonville – Aug 11, 2019 - healthgrades
- Prompt, very knowledgeable, kind, great eye contact. Explains your Disease process and options perfectly. I trust his judgment!
- Diane kaplan in Jacksonville, FL – Jul 20, 2019 - healthgrades
- I get in and out so fast. I have never had to wait. Dr. Bagley is great.
- Apr 10, 2019 - healthgrades
- He's the best! I've been seeing Dr Bagley for a couple of years now and I'm thoroughly pleased with him and his staff. I've never waited more than maybe two minutes to see him, he's warm, but professional, never rushes me, and I'm so thankful for him. I would highly recommend him.
- BJ in St. John’s FL – Apr 14, 2018 - healthgrades
- Today was my first visit to see Dr. Bagley. He was very professional and very kind. Seems to be genuinely interested in his patients and their health. I feel comfortable in recommending him to anyone.
- St. Augustine. FL – Feb 22, 2018 - healthgrades
- He seems vary on the ball. He asks a number of questions and does not waste your time. Pleasant and professional. Don't worry about how young he looks... the most recent a physician is the better and more up to date his knowledge.
Make sure your referring physician gives you the correct address; 1660 prudential dr. I went to the wrong place, got to the correct location late, and had to come back??
- Betty Williams – Jan 02, 2018 - healthgrades
- My favorite doctor ever! He explains things so completely and will not ever rush through an appointment. I have never had to wait more than a few minutes at the very most to see him for an appointment. The whole staff at Baptist Rheumatology is great, friendly, and very professional. I highly recommend Dr. Bagley to anyone looking for an excellent Rheumatologist!
- Cindy M. in Jacksonville, FL – Dec 13, 2016 - healthgrades
- I would recommend Dr. Bagley without hesitation to friends with arthritic conditions. I moved here in late Spring after having a rheumatologist in Columbia, SC for 16 years. You can imagine my hesitation in finding a new doctor here. I was able to schedule an appointment with Dr. Bagley within the same week I called. He is very warm and personable, but also very professional and he knows his medicine! He was able to tell me I did not have SLE for which I had been diagnosed with in 1987.
- Dtc in Jacksonville, FL – Dec 13, 2016 - healthgrades
- I have found him to be a collaborative and compassionate physician. He describes the options along with the pros and cons in an understandable manner.
- Danuta M. (Sandy) Clark in Jacksonville, FL – Jun 01, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Bagley has been my attending Rheumatologist for several months. I cannot emphasize enough what a wonderful physician he is, and how caring, understanding and helpful he has been in treating my severe arthritis condition. His concern and empathy are genuine, and I truly feel that he works for my best interest. All in all, I feel lucky to have put my faith in his hands. Danuta (Sandy) Clark. (90) 636-9604.
- Kathleen G. in Jacksonville, FL – Mar 19, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Bagley is an especially good listener as well as caring and compassionate. He explains things very well, actually listens and is genuinely concerned. I was so impressed with him, as well as his sweet staff. I am thankful my appointment was scheduled with him because I called to schedule with another doctor. Because of my experience with Dr. Bagley, I have gotten my husband to see Dr. Bagley for his problems and he has had the same experience. Thank you Dr. Bagley & staff!!
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby