Dr. Adam J Scheiner MD Tampa FL
Dr. Adam J Scheiner MD
- Benign Tumor
- Eyelid Disorders
- Eye Cancer
- Retina Diseases
- Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
- Eye Infections
- Vascular Disease
- Autoimmune Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- Blue Select
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- Tampa Bay CoreNet
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Dental PPO
Education and Training
- Fellowship Hospital
- Baker Laser Ctr
- Residency Hospital
- Scheie Eye Inst U Pa
- Internship Hospital
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Medical School
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Susan K – Dec 18, 2020 - healthgrades
- I'm so fortunate to call him my doctor. I look like I'm 45 instead of 63 or older.
Yet, no one knows why I look so good.
- Elizabeth – Dec 18, 2020 - healthgrades
- I have been happy with him for over a decade. Amazing results.
- Dec 01, 2020 - healthgrades
- It was awful. Permanently scarred
- Jan 15, 2020 - healthgrades
- Beat of the best. Caring and takes the time to explain procedures and expected outcomes. Highly recommended and his staff is amazing.
- Doris Hunsucker – Nov 09, 2019 - healthgrades
- Great from walking into a lovely waiting room with Penny as receptionist. Judy pre_interview for the doctor. Dr Scheiner was easy to talk to and I am confident that he will continue with good treatment in the future.
- James Golding – Oct 23, 2019 - healthgrades
- I feel the need to follow up Regarding my last review. I was contacted the following day by the office in regards to my issue with an expired referral. It was handled Professionally and quickly. I was offered a complete refund which was very kind and unnecessary. A learning experience for everyone involved, including myself. Let me reiterate, Dr. Scheiner answered all my questions, concerns. I will not hesitate to go back if I have any future concerns. Again, a learning experience for everyone involved handled very quickly. Thank you Dr. Scheiner.
- James Golding – Oct 22, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Scheiner is a very polite and nice person. Answered my questions , was very helpful and informative. That’s their 3 ??s Unfortunately the office seems to be lacking in organizational skills. We are retired military, my first visit went very smoothly , my authorization was approved. Made the follow up appointment immediately after the first one, 6 months later I was not informed till after the appointment that my referral had expired and the office has forgotten to get a new one for my second visit and expected me to pay it out of pocket ?? I did. Unfortunately that has left me with a bad taste as I am paying for their mistake. Mistakes happen, own up to it and at least offer to help out. I asked if Dr. Snyder would consider offering a military discount, a sort of compromise. I was told no. Those two things are unfortunate.
- Sep 11, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr Scheiner and his staff were excellent. The procedures went as planned and all my appointments ran on time. I highly recommend him.
- Aug 16, 2019 - healthgrades
- I have already given your name to one of my friends.
- Michael – Aug 12, 2019 - healthgrades
- I watched my dad go through 11 separate skin cancer removals, having chunks of his face removed over and over. Years later he died of cancer. I competed in swimming and water polo in high school and college, spent summers working as a California beach lifeguard and in agricultural and construction jobs ‘til I was 26, then coached my daughters’ softball teams. So I had a lot of sun damage, wrinkles, droopy upper eyelids, and bags under my eyes. I researched how to remove sun damage and discovered Dr. Scheiner's Reset procedure. After my laser surgery, my wife says I look like I did when I was forty. (I'm 63 now.)
I sleep better, knowing that Dr. Scheiner removed nine precancerous lesions from my face. It might have been years before they came to the surface. I know I won't have the same fate as my father—mutiple skin cancers always requiring big pieces of his skin being cut away and then dying of skin cancer years later.
- Jul 26, 2019 - healthgrades
- Very friendly staff. Always greeted with a smile by everyone. Dr Scheiner is extremely knowledgeable and always takes time to answer any questions you have. He never makes you feel like he is rushing out. Love this office!!
- Tee52 in FL – Jun 18, 2019 - healthgrades
- I would highly recommend. The entire office staff is very professional.
- May 03, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr Sheiner ruined my whole face... I went to have my festoons removed and in the consult he offers a “little”remedy to fix dark circles..... I didn’t have much of an issue
With dark circles but he offered this treatment which he soooooo minimized. He ended up cutting the corners of my eyes , hollowing my eyes out sooooo badly and unevenly that the dark circles that I really never had are now a daily issue for me. He sewed my eye lids together wrong. He sewed the ends up so my eyes are smaller, the lower right lid goes up and my eyes are completely uneven now. My eyes burn non stop due to the lids shutting improperly. Because he removed excessive amounts of fat, really taking off the front of my face and hollowing out my eyes, I am like a prune all around my eyes due to excessive skin/wrinkles all around my eyes. My face is a mess now. I have spent $$$ on consults trying to figure out how to fix what he did. It will easily take $50,000 to try to redeem my face. Do not use DrSchein
- Richmond, KY – Apr 12, 2017 - healthgrades
- I was very pleased with the results I received for the treatment of Laser Resurfacing and Lower Lid Blepharoplasty . I would highly recommend Dr. Scheiner and his staff to anyone considering this procedure. Everyone is VERY professional and friendly! I cannot express how pleased I am with every aspect of my treatment and care. I have been back for other procedures and am ALWAYS PLEASED!
- C. Allen in Birmingham, AL – Aug 14, 2016 - healthgrades
- I selected Dr. Adam J. Scheiner after researching the very best eye lid plastic surgeons in North America.
Furthermore, I actually shared in person visits with several of his prior patients. I was exceedingly impressed by his astonishing before and after results - all delivered by Dr. Scheiner with such supreme subtlety.
Upon sharing my first meeting with Dr. Scheiner, I understood what his prior patients meant by his genuine sincerity - and his personal interest in each and every patient.
- Charleston, SC – Aug 13, 2016 - healthgrades
- Permanent scarring, hyper pigmentation, hypopigmentation, orange peel texture...that's what you'll get if you go to Dr. Scheiner for laser festoon surgery.
- Johnny Barnachia in Odessa, FL – Jun 05, 2016 - healthgrades
- I was very pleased with the results I received for the surgical treatment of baggy eyes/festoons and would highly recommend Dr. Scheiner and his staff to anyone considering this procedure.
Intrinsically, I cannot express in words my personal satisfaction knowing that I don't have that tired looking appearance anymore.
If you're looking for someone who is passionate and a skilled professional in his field Dr. Scheiner is your doctor.
- D.B. in Holiday, FL – Apr 22, 2016 - healthgrades
- I am completely thrilled with the results. Extremely close follow ups. No surprises, everything clearly explained. His joy in his work shows in the results of his work.
- E. L. Allen in Birmingham, AL – Mar 24, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr. Scheiner was the epitome of professionalism. Dr. Scheiner did a fabulous job explaining my procedure, what to expect immediately following, and what to expect 'down the road'. I could not be happier with the outcome of my procedure and his caring follow up with me.
- Marsha P. Buckley in tampa – Mar 17, 2016 - healthgrades
- I have been seeing him for a number of yrs. I'm always happy with my results. He has done my eyes, Botox and fillers. I am very happy with my interaction with Dr Scheiner and his staff. My results are never less than beautiful. Thank you.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby