Please consider donating to keep our servers running.
Dr. Adam Feldman MD Tampa FL
Dr. Adam Feldman MD
- Conversion Disorder
- Dissociative Disorder
- Combination Drug Dependence
- Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
- Tobacco Use Disorder
- Suicidal Ideation
- Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- Blue Select
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Dental DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- DHA Premier
- BlueDental Choice
- Wellpath Preferred PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Dental PPO
- Advantage Plus PPO
- National Fee-for-Service
- Memorial Hospital Of Tampa
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Tampa Community Hospital, A Campus of Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Education and Training
- Internship Hospital
- University S Fl
- Residency Hospital
- Univ S FL
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Dec 31, 2020 - healthgrades
- Horrible! Doesn't want to prescribe rx after 3 years because of an unrelated hospital stay!!! More worried about covering his own than helping the patient.
- Dec 17, 2020 - healthgrades
- I was a patient of Dr. Feldman for a year. This is my experience:
- A disorganized, unhelpful office that requires multiple follow up phone calls to get the prescriptions right, lab slips lost in the mail and being a number in a large turnover of patients.
- A merry go round of medications, 8 different sleeping medications tried to be exact with multiple scary side effects from heat stroke, to paralyzing anxiety at night, to uncontrollable hunger and of course being up all night because the meds don't work. Multiple phone calls required to address all this mess.
- An emergency phone call about a possible medication toxicity, a life threatening condition that goes unanswered all day. On the third follow up phone call, Jackson told me to go cold turkey on a medication and go to the ER if I really felt that bad. I told him if this kind of care had consequences, it could be grounds for a malpractice lawsuit. He quickly called back and told me to find another psychiatrist and washed hi
- Dec 12, 2020 - healthgrades
- I have seen Dr. Feldman a couple of years and he is so nice and compassionate. Office staff as well
- mjcat002 – Dec 10, 2020 - healthgrades
- Thought Dr. Feldman was pretty good with me and anxiety. Then, had Telemed appointment 12/9/20 at 10:15am. At 10:30, no response called office told I was next. Few mins went by connected to screen, then about 40 minutes goes bye. When he finally came on it was 11:10am almost 1 hr of holding on. When I remarked with that took long, I was yelled at about not respecting doctors, and covid, and how all I had to do was wait comfortably in my home. He also said this will be our last visit. He basically fired me as his patient because he had a rough day. Okay, good for him. I you dont mind waiting for ever , being yelled at when you complain, then Feldman is your guy. Good Luck with that
- huynh nguyen – Nov 16, 2020 - healthgrades
- horrible! his staff cayon and cait are both horrible people. they dropped me as a patient during covid because they had my wrong phone number and couldnt reach me. they always give me a horrifying attitude and when i ask to speak to the doctor they wont let me or say he doesnt want to. what kinda of establishment is this? disgraceful.
- M Walker – Oct 19, 2020 - healthgrades
- I was a patient of Dr. Feldman’s for over 15 years. With the COVID situation and no office visit in person allowed, I had trouble with the instructions to do the teleconferencing. I’m 74 and just don’t understand how it all works. I had never missed but a couple appointments in the years I was a patient and never abused medications I was prescribed. I was so surprised at how I was reprimanded by office staff when I tried to fill a prescription that was a few months old and was told I absolutely could not refill it without the online appointment. The third try at connecting wasn’t any more successful than the first two attempts at teleconferencing. I just decided to adjust to being without the medicines on my own and I’m doing well actually. I think what bothered me most was that there was no understanding for me when I probably needed it most. Neither Dr. Feldman or any staff ever phoned through these past months to ask how I was or to check on me. I may have mistakenly trusted
- Sep 15, 2020 - healthgrades
- Worst experience ever. Find another Doctor. Really hard to contact the Doctor. The Office staff is horrible. Doctor is always over an hour behind schedule and only spends max 10 mins with you.
- Jul 20, 2020 - healthgrades
- The only provider I’ve really trusted with my mental health! The waits may be a little longer sometimes but it is ABSOLUTELY always worth it! Dr Feldman has always made me feel as not just a priority patient wise but also human being wise! Dr Feldman has always allowed me to feel human not less than or crazy or dismissed! His active listening, educational methods, he was inclusive with my care staff and trusted family to help with bettering my quality of life and mental health! I can’t thank Dr Feldman enough!
- Jamie Percz – Feb 22, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr Feldman is fantastic. He listens and is knowledgeable. He super nice and friendly. Very helpful. And his staff is great too. My husband and I both see him in his busy Tampa office.
- Bhgator – Feb 13, 2020 - healthgrades
- Over an hour wait past my appt time. No apologies,just a if you don’t like leave attitude.
- Ginger – Feb 02, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr Feldman is a very caring doctor. He truly cares about your mental health and does his best to help relieve the issues. I recommend him
- Nov 28, 2019 - healthgrades
- Horribly rude and disrespectful doctor and staff. He charges $55 for a missed visit before he will book a new appointment and $35 per page for paperwork. They would not refill my meds even though I had an appointment scheduled. The doctor simply didn’t care if you went through withdrawal from not taking antidepressants. I was told to go to the ER if I have withdrawals. This is supposed to be an MD who treats mental health. I have had enough.
- Ashaunta – Sep 23, 2019 - healthgrades
- I have nothing but great things to say about Dr.Feldman.He is a great help and is wonderful at what he does!!!
- Jeremy McNabb in Tampa, FL – May 05, 2019 - healthgrades
- Received bills from this Dr. and have never seen him.
- Apr 23, 2019 - healthgrades
- I like him. He does seem compassionate and knowledgeable. However, his staff is easily annoyed and not very organized.
- Mar 29, 2019 - healthgrades
- Seems like 10yrs later, and this guy still Sucks A$$
- Feb 01, 2019 - healthgrades
- Was his patient for about 10 years. Got tired of the 3-HOUR waits in his waiting room for a set appointment, and finally complained. His response: told me he wouldn't see me anymore. This is when I am having a crisis and in desperate need for help. AVOID HIM.
- Michelle in Valrico, – Jan 30, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr Feldman is the first Psychiatrist that I have enjoyed working with is my five year battle of MDD and Bi-polar II diagnosis. He is very dedicated to his patients and he has offices in both Hillsborough and Pinellas Counties. He really cares about your issues and quality of life. He is very easy to talk to and he is also the first doc to get my meds straightened out which helped me immensely in my recovery. If you are new or haven't found a great Psych doctor, I would highly recommend him.
- Jack Panfili in Largo, FL – Nov 21, 2018 - healthgrades
- I tried to book an appointment as a new patient. The one when I talk to you will obviously having a bad day. Or it’s just nasty. I explained route is looking for. And that I just found out I have an incurable brain disease and I need to talk to-somebody. There was no I’m sorry it was straight to what type of insurance attitude and said I would not see Alan Friedman I would see his assistant. That’s Miss leading. I had to just hang up. Enough going on in my life to have to deal That is inexcusabl
- Tom in FL – Oct 25, 2018 - healthgrades
- Wait time is awful sometimes two hours after appointment time. Obviously overbooks. Not acceptable
- Janice White in Apollo Beach, FL – May 02, 2018 - healthgrades
- I found Dr. Feldman in January of this year after being very dissatisfied with another dentist here in Apollo Beach. Dr. Feldman found incipient decay under a three unit bridge. The former dentist never found it. He made me a new three unit bridge, and I am so pleased with the result. He is a real perfectionist, very kind, and very gentle. He has a great assistant named Ernesto who is an expert with his work. He made the most perfect temporary for me. He is located in Riverview, FL.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby