Dr. Abraham Jaskiel DMD Miami FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Abraham Jaskiel DMD
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Dental DPPO
- DHA Premier
- Delta Dental Premier
- DentalGuard Preferred
Education and Training
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- S.A.M – Dec 18, 2019 - healthgrades
- I had a bad cross bite, healthy but somewhat deteriorated teeth, and an overall rather tired smile at 50. 14 months ago I found Dr. Jaskiel who has since corrected my bite (invisalign), crowned some rear teeth and, crafted natural looking upper/lower veneers. While not the most economical dentist, I think that his dental artistry and passion for perfection is worth any amount of money. So many stories abound of people receiving costly but sadly substandard work, only to have to pay again to rectify the ills. Getting dental work done right and perfectly the first time around is crucially important. While Dr. Jaskiel unashamedly isn’t economical, the best always comes at a price and, in my informed view, he’s probably one of Miami’s number 1, if not the number 1 Dentist. Rarely does one find such talented and passionate professionals in the dental industry. Add to that his acute attention to detail and perfection. If he can fit you into his busy schedule you’re in the best hands possible
- Ronnie in miami, FL – Jul 07, 2018 - healthgrades
- As good as you are ever going to get in this business!
- Miami, FL – Feb 02, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Jaskiel and his team are great! My husband and I have been going to see him for about five years and we're very happy. He is very thorough, he eases any anxiety you might have about the treatment, he makes it all pain free and we feel very comfortable entrusting him with out dental health. Plus, the office is well located and welcoming and all the staff is nice!
- Miami, Fl – Sep 29, 2016 - healthgrades
- Love this office!! Dr jaskiel and the entire staff is wonderful. I always feel comfortable everytime i go. The staff is super nice and has a very calming atmosphere. Dr. Jaskiel is extremely honest and caring as well as a perfectionist in all his work. Always leave the office feeling great. I highly recommend him to all my friends and family!
- Jupiter, FL – Nov 17, 2015 - healthgrades
- Dr Jaskiel was my dentist from 2010 - 2014 and he not only did a terrific job keeping my teeth healthy but kept me informed of all the different alternatives I have in order to avoid future issues. He never pushed for any treatment unless it was extremely necessary and he will explain very professional the alternatives or the consequences of no action.
I moved to a different city in 2015 and now I have a new dentist. In my first visit she congratulate me for my great teeth!!!!!
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby