Dr. Abigail B Lomarda MD Pompano Beach FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Abigail B Lomarda MD
- Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
- Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status
- Shoulder Disorders
- Venous Insufficiency
- Pulmonary Disease
- Lipid Disorders
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- United Healthcare
- Geriatric Medicine
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society
Education and Training
- Fellowship Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital-University Miami School Medicine
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Paulna – Dec 26, 2019 - healthgrades
- Senovio Quino – Dec 14, 2019 - healthgrades
- I feel very fortunate to find Dr. Lomarda, since she became my primary doctor, she is not only show great professionalism, also a wonderful human being, she made me feel so comfortable and always on top of my health, These days is very hard to find someone lake Dr. Lamarda, I hope she will take care of me for a very long time.
- Colton, CA – Dec 12, 2017 - healthgrades
- It’s all been said in the other five star reviews. Dr. Lomarda and her staff are all I could have hoped for in a medical practitioner. She has been my primary care physician for several years now and has always provided the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during every visit and for every issue.
If you are looking for a doctor whose medical knowledge is encyclopedic, treats the whole person, and takes the time to be caring, then you should visit Dr.Lomarda.
- Pompano Beach, CA – Dec 11, 2017 - healthgrades
- Such a friendly provider. I hate it when I come out of a visit, still feeling uninformed. HOWEVER, Dr. Lomarda is so compassionate and she takes the time to make sure that you understand exactly what it going on with your health.
- Rosa Manning in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Oct 20, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Lomarda is very understanding, takes the time to listen to your questions and explain your concerns. .I found her to be a knowledgeable and caring professional. Ms. Rosa
- Plantation, FL – Jun 08, 2017 - healthgrades
- Warm and friendly. I really like the fact that she explains very clearly what is related to the problem that you present to her. She also gives you recommendations. She also calls you personally at your house to give you the results of certain tests she recommended.
- Christina in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Jan 17, 2017 - healthgrades
- Best practice in Broward County! Dr. Lomarda and the staff are amazing. If you are looking for a new pcp I highly recommend Dr. Lomarda.
- Elisa in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Jan 17, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Lomarda is the best doctor. She is very nice and provides the patients with the time they need, we never feel rushed. This practice is definitely one of the best!
- Roberta in Hollywood, FL – Jan 17, 2017 - healthgrades
- This practice is amazing. They are all very nice and the staff is always available to help with anything. I am so glad I finally found a great pcp and practice.
- Corey in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Jan 17, 2017 - healthgrades
- Senior Medical associates and Dr. Lomarda are great! The office, staff and doctor are amazing. They also have an xray and do blood work on site, which saves so much time and effort. I recommend this practice to anyone in Broward County.
- Luis in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Jan 17, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Lomarda is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend her. The office is very nice and clean with spacious exam rooms. The staff is also very nice and will do anything they can to help. Overall this is one of the best practices I have been too.
- Hollywood fl – Dec 01, 2016 - healthgrades
- Dr Lomarda is my Dr at the Hollywood location, she is a great caring smart Dr and the staff is great.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby