Dr. Abhitabh Patil MD St Petersburg FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Abhitabh Patil MD
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Gastrojejunal Ulcer
- Hepatorenal Syndrome
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Enteritis
- Stomach and Small Intestine Cancer
- Anal Prolapse
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna HMO
- Choice Plus POS II
- Superior Health Plan
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Card PPO
- Blue Care HMO
- BlueDental Choice
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Wellpath Preferred PPO
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Preferred PPO
- Select HMO
- Tampa Bay CoreNet
- Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- Choice Plus POS
- Navigate HMO
- Navigate POS
- Options PPO
- St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Largo Medical Center
- Morton Plant Hospital
- St. Anthony's Hospital
Education and Training
- Undergraduate School
- Emory University
- American Society Of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Jan 06, 2021 - healthgrades
- Excellent care and rapid response. Thank you !
- Vicki – Dec 02, 2020 - healthgrades
- The office staff were very friendly and nice. Dr. Patil is very good and thorough with explaining everything to me.
- Dorothy Kelly. – Nov 18, 2020 - healthgrades
- All is well. The dreads are not too bad!
- Jacquelyn Duncan – Nov 18, 2020 - healthgrades
- Direct and clear with prognosis and upcoming procedure.
- Oct 03, 2020 - healthgrades
- Great. Doctor very caring.Made procedure as easy and comfortable as possible
- Sep 09, 2020 - healthgrades
- communication of personal data between office and procedure facility needs addressing; ridiculous to have to answer same questions twice
- Arthur J Cook – Aug 18, 2020 - healthgrades
- Everything about this office and Dr. Patel always EXCEED my expectations. I am elated to have found him.
- Ann Terrill – May 29, 2020 - healthgrades
- dr. listened to my questions and comments and references by my doctors.
and scheduled me for an endoscopy and colonoscopy on June 3rd.
- Tom Conley – May 27, 2020 - healthgrades
- A fantastic experience which left me with such appreciation. Caring and professional, are the words to describe my encounter with Dr. Patil. I felt such at ease through the whole procedure from start to finish.
- Johanna Riegel – May 05, 2020 - healthgrades
- I was very appreciative of getting an appointment so quickly after being referred by my oncologist. Dr. A. Patil settled my feelings of concern regarding diagnosis and upcoming procedures. Procedures were scheduled very quickly and this helped to lessen my feelings of anxiety. I left office at end of consultation feeling confident that I was in good hands.
- Feb 22, 2020 - healthgrades
- Very good Doctor
- Aug 06, 2019 - healthgrades
- I was very satisfied with my experiences with Dr. Patil and his office.
- Victoria LaBarbera – Jun 03, 2019 - healthgrades
- My experience with Dr Patil was incredible. He spent a lot of time with me discussing my symptoms. He was patient and empathetic. I didn’t feel rushed or that he was one of those docs who gives you 30 seconds and runs out of the exam room. He performed my endoscopy and colonoscopy and it was as great of an experience as those tests can be (haha). He encouraged me to talk to a dietician to see if we could treat my illness naturally through dietary changes. The office was efficient and answered my many questions around the procedures with patience and a smile. Overall a great doc and office.
- St Petersburg, FL – Feb 08, 2019 - healthgrades
- One of the worse physicians I have encountered in my life. No one told me he only did endoscopic procedures either. He told me I had IBS which I have known since in my twenties! Duh! Prescribed an antidepressant? Are you kidding me!
- Jun 28, 2018 - healthgrades
- This office is the worst! I took my grandson there due to liver enzymes being high. He ordered a serious of tests, all were negative, he has terrible bedside manner and didn't give a care to how my grandson was feeling or his puking or his diarrhea. The P.A. is terrible, she said well your family dr can do bloodwork for his liver enzymes.....Duh....I was there to figure it out...Back to the famiy dr who does care!!!!!
- May 17, 2018 - healthgrades
- Condescending, rude, arrogant. Spent less than 1-2 minutes in room, couldnt wait to leave, both times I've seen him. Tried to discuss results of testing and my problem, he said to ask my other doctor and walked out. Worst experience I've ever had with a guy with medical degree. Complete Disrespectful jerk.
- DONALD GREEN in St Petersburg – Apr 25, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr Abhitabh A Patil is a 5 star Gastroenteritis and is be congratulated on what I call a great experience I have had in a hospital great bedside manners.He explained everything before the procedure and afters and I was very satisfied with the whole experience!!!
- Stephen baird in bradenton – Mar 13, 2018 - healthgrades
- Dr patil removed numerous polyps from me, thus saving my colon, and eliminating the need for surgery. Dr patil did an excellent procedure. thanks for everything you did!
- St Petersburg, FL – May 03, 2017 - healthgrades
- This physician will tell you he is "ONLY an endoscopic physician, and if interested in treatment for IBD, or anything else, should look elsewhere!" Wish I would have known this prior to seeing this doctor. He never once put a hand on me to examine me in 4 exams, and was always in a hurry to leave the room. He is interested ONLY in doing his colonoscopies. Anything more complicated is beyond his scope of practice, and I would suggest you look to elsewhere. Does not listen to his patient.
- Brian Gilbert in St Petersburg, FL – Apr 22, 2017 - healthgrades
- I had a large pancreatic pseudo cyst that Dr. Patil explained and performed an endoscopic ultrasound to place a stent for drainage in the most non invasive procedure possible without any complications.
An overall awesome experience! Chronic pancreatitis was scary to me, but he put my mind at ease.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby