Dr. Abhishek Gulati DO South Pasadena FL
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dr. Abhishek Gulati DO
- Burn Injuries
- Fungal Infections
- Low Back Pain
- Peptic Ulcer
- Geriatric Diseases
- Bipolar Disorder
- Abnormal Menstruation
Accepted Insurance Plans
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Family Medicine
- Palms Of Pasadena Hospital
Education and Training
Languages Spoken (other than english)
Reviews from the web
- Dec 08, 2020 - healthgrades
- I am fortunate to be under the care of Dr. Gulati; he is prompt, caring, positive, and personable. He also has a good sense of humor, which counts for a lot! His Staff is welcoming, efficient, and appreciated.
- Jean Wiesenmayer – Nov 12, 2020 - healthgrades
- Appointments always on time. Dr. Gulati has excellent combination skills, is compassionate and extremely knowledgeable. Goes out of his way to find the best medical interventions. An excellent physician.
- Samantha Netherton – Oct 20, 2020 - healthgrades
- The care I received from every staff member I encountered from scheduling to seeing my Dr. and rescheduling was impeccably thorough and I felt heard and cared for. I highly recommend this office.
- RB Slater – Oct 01, 2020 - healthgrades
- My experience with Dr. Gulati and his staff is extremely positive! He is a very thorough and conscientious doctor. I was able to be seen right away, his office staff is friendly and effecient, and the technology available makes this a seamless experience. Parking was a breeze, the office is immaculate, and I truly feel that I am receiving the best care for my personal health goals. I am in great hands with Dr. Gulati! I highly recommend this doctor.
- Arlene Bonitz Kristopher Vogel – Aug 26, 2020 - healthgrades
- My son and I Had neuromuscular circulatory systemic collapsed unable to substain any daily activities, stiffness suffering in excruciating debilitating pain, we told him we were unable to care for ourselves an activity made it worse, We went to hospital Over And Tampa general, he was supposed to advocate he did not , he did not get recordS we have unown etiology in us Ans need epidemiologist virus an inpatient admit , he did not get facts he let us continue to deteriorate suffering day after day in excruciating pain. We are disabled adults relying on him for care , we have suffered beyond anything imaginable ,this is the worst doctor ever not once did anyone do a test on us to se if we can walk or ride a bike or substain activity they let us suffer in hospital gurneys alone screaming in pain he’s done nothing but make it worse for us and prolonged our suffering even after being told by our cardiologist he agree we need epidemiologist virus inpatient, worst doctor
- I wish I knew what could make it better. Keep up t – Jul 21, 2020 - healthgrades
- It Couldn't be better. I enjoy him as my doctor.
- Mar 02, 2020 - healthgrades
- Very glad I choose him as my Doctor.
- Feb 27, 2020 - healthgrades
- My husband and I just met Dr. Gulati this month. Even though we are only here for 3-4 months, we found Dr. Gulati to be very thorough in reviewing our histories and listening to our concerns. My husband had a new symptom appear on the weekend and Dr. Gulati's staff worked us in for a Monday afternoon appointment. The Doctor has a very pleasant and concerned staff.
- Sue – Feb 20, 2020 - healthgrades
- Dr. Gulati is the best! Have been looking for a PCP for 4 years and finally found Dr. Gulati. Great personality and very thorough.
- Tamara Demotillo – Jan 31, 2020 - healthgrades
- Went to see Dr. Gulati today for manipulative therapy, very professional really cares about his patients ,and you can tell he enjoys doing what he loves ..He certainly has made a difference for me today .Thank you so much. Great office staff as well very friendly.
- Kevin M in ST PETERSBURG, FL – Jan 07, 2020 - healthgrades
- The best practice I've ever gone to. Staff is friendly and courteous and wait time is very reasonable. The attention recieved is excellent. Insurance is filed timely and accurately and that is something I highly appreciate considering past experiences at other practices. Highly recommend!
- Nicole Jimenez – Oct 24, 2019 - healthgrades
- Very friendly staff! Loved Dr. Gulati’s positive and happy demeanor. He was very attentive and caring as well. Excited to have him as my primary care doctor!
- Connie – Oct 12, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Gulati was warm, kind, and very thorough. I am new to the area and it was my first visit. I left feeling confident about his care and conscientious follow-through. I'm relieved to have found him and look forward to him being my primary provider.
- Oct 04, 2019 - healthgrades
- Neat efficient kind holistic great staff
- Ashley – Oct 04, 2019 - healthgrades
- Dr. Gulati is great. He spends the time to listen to your concerns, and he's very personable!
- Dru in Seminole, FL – Dec 02, 2017 - healthgrades
- Dr. Gulati is awesome! The staff is awesome! I highly recommend checking out Largo Family Care. Best doctors office I’ve ever had the pleasure to be a patient of.
Find A Similar Doctor Nearby